Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

70 warlock application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallrock

70 warlock application Empty
PostSubject: 70 warlock application   70 warlock application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:20 pm

About Me
First Name: Johan
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you do for a living?: I'm currently in school studying to be a technichan of some sort.

My Character

Character Name: Wallrock
Class: Warlock
Race: UD
Professions: Tailoring (375) Enchanter ( low lvl)
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes
Armory: Can't get the link to work, but atm i have full FSW, T4 head and gloves, offhand from nightbane a ring from Attuman the huntsman and some TBC blues.
What is your /played?: 57 days on this char, 104 days on my hunter.

Playtime

Which days are you unable to play on?: Usually Friday and Saturday
What time do you log on?:around 15.00
What time do you log off?: 00.00

Experience

What raid experience do you have in Karazhan|?: Cleared
What raid experience do you have with Gruul's Lair?: Cleared
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ40 and 13 bosses in Naxx.

Guilds

Which guilds have you previously been in?: I haven't been in any guild on Magtheridon since I leveled this char to 70 two weeks ago. I've been gearing up. I played on the server outlands before rerolling here. I was in a guild called "Royal stonecutters Union" and after that "sneakattack"

Why did you leave them?: I stoped playing wow in the beginning of the summer, i started playing again and rerolled here with a couple of IRL friends who's playing in "Hi goat".

Central Havoc

Who do you know in Central Havoc?: I don't know anyone in Central Havoc
Why would you like to join: You seem like a good guild with fast progress and friendly members.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: First of all DPS, I've been playing this game since day 1 and know it inside out. I'm a really fast learner and i will gladly help guildmembers with instance runs if needed.
What do you expect from us?: Learn to know you guys and have a blast while killing new bosses :]
Back to top Go down
Mitox

Mitox

70 warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warlock application   70 warlock application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:06 am

hey mate, nice application,
altho i checked you armory and i see you only have 777 +spell dmg,
i really advise you to get some +spell dmg trinkets, because the +crit strike is kinda useless when you are affliction specced.

I usually recruit members with over 900+ dmg
please reapply when you have the required amount.
Back to top Go down

70 warlock application
Page 1 of 1