Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Destructlord - Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destruct

Destructlord - Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Destructlord - Warlock Application   Destructlord - Warlock Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Hello,

I would like to say this before im starting to write about myself, I been looking on three realms of europe for a guild (I mean a good guild like this one). but they were all full on Warlocks so i decided to not asking for an item even if everybody got it and you have to disenchant it, "Please Just Save Me From the Skullcrusher!" (Im currently playing on Skullcrusher but im going to transfer tomorrow!). sorry i talked too much.

About You

First Name: Sam
Where are you from?: Persia
What do you do for a living?: I dont have any job atm but School, I was working with a software development combany but company closed for Violancing the Copyright Law!
Tell us about yourself:
I never tired of trying, wipes, have high temper, would like to joking if possible? btw i hate male gnomes! specially with mustache and beard! (Where is the mad smile?!).

Your Character
Character Name: Destructlord
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Professions: Tailoring 375 / Enchanting 363 (I was Master Elixir once upon a time!).
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes, But i have specialized set i had the opportunity to get T4 and T5 but mine was better. But i assure you about damage outcome!
Armory:

If armory is unavailable these are my stat:

Bonus Damage: 1231 Fire (Unbuff).
Crit Chance: 21.82% up to 30 in combat. (Unbuff and without consideration of talents).
Hit Rating: 93 (I'll Improve this one but dont have much problem with that).

What is your /played?: 90 days maybe more.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Never im always ready!
What time do you log on?: Whenever i wakeup! (BTW your raid time is very cool for me).
What time do you log off?: Whenever i sleep!

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: E6560. Intel®
What Graphics card are you using?: Nvidia's GeForce 8800 GTS
What is your average FPS?: 60
What is your average ping (ms)?: 600 but im getting a better connection that guaranty my max ms to 400.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes and Ventrilo or TS.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?:
My new one? 9 Very Happy

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: OL, MC, ZG, AQ dont remember anything else now :-S
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: TK Cleared 2 Adivisors of Kael down why a guild which couldnt kill a vashj tried a harder boss?! (This day i left the guild because the Officers and some Class Leaders were racist).
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: Cleared all the SSC couldnt kill Vashj through had problem on phase two, 49% First and Best try then Skullcrusher instance server's gone offline!!!
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: Yes with my m8 charcaters, MH: Everyone but Archimonde and BT: HWarlord, Shade of Akama and Teron.
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: No unfortunately Sad(

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Monopoly of Skullcrusher, Eternity of Skullcrusher, Nexus of Skullcrusher and In Mortis es Gloriam of Skull Crusher.
Why did you leave them?: Monopoly (Disbanded), Eternity (Merged with Nexus). Nexus (1 month waste of like because of slackers). In Mortis es Gloriam (As i said some of them were racist!).

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:
Why would you like to join: I checked it on Wowjutsu and this guild seems a very active one!
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I do my best to play well and be attendee 100% of the raids
What do you expect from us?: Nothing just let me in to prove myself please! Im really tired of sending application Sad (Why everyone are lock!)

Regards
Back to top Go down
Destruct

PostSubject: Re: Destructlord - Warlock Application   Destructlord - Warlock Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:43 pm

About ms i meant max 400 in combat.
Back to top Go down
Destruct

PostSubject: Re: Destructlord - Warlock Application   Destructlord - Warlock Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello,

The stats has been updated.

Spell Damage: 1231 Fire (Unbuff).
Crit Chance: 21.24% to more than 30% in combat. (Without talents).
Hit Rating Improved from 93 to 105

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructlord - Warlock Application   Destructlord - Warlock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructlord - Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1