Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Rogue apply Nautic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nautic

Rogue apply Nautic Empty
PostSubject: Rogue apply Nautic   Rogue apply Nautic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 am

About You
First Name: Alvaro
Where are you from?: Spain
What do you do for a living?: I am student
Tell us about yourself: Im new here tranfered From Sanguino ESP cuz i was in a low population server i use to play in these server in Destiny

Your Character
Character Name: Nautic
Class: Rogue
Race: UD
Professions: Engering / Enchanting
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Of course
Armory: Dont have been updated yet i just migrate today
What is your /played?: 314 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: I can play all days 24 hours day 7 days a week Very Happy
We raid from Sunday - Thursday (5 days a week), would you miss any of these raids?:No

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?:Pre TBC i did all MC BWL NAX And in TBC all BT MH SUWELL
What raid experience do you have in WOTLK: I did naxx 10 becouse i was whit friends in a low population server and some 25 naxx but i know the tatctics of all the encounters

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: in Destromath whene i use to live in USA . Then i move to EU server Korgall Transcendence , The Core
Move to magtheridon to Destiny
Why did you leave them?:I leave CSM becouse i came to Europe and i cant raid whit they and The core becouse they disband same thing like Destiny
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?:No

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:No one
Why would you like to join: To make new friend for all the world and perfect me eanglish Very Happy
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I know how to do dps and how to move and survive and i farm a lot of consumables for the raids
What do you expect from us?: Do raids progress togheter and have fun
Back to top Go down

Rogue apply Nautic
Page 1 of 1