Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Rogue Apply >Facecontrol<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Facecont

Rogue Apply >Facecontrol< Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Apply >Facecontrol<   Rogue Apply >Facecontrol< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 pm

First Name: Valery
Where are you from? : Im from Bulgaria
What do you do for a living?: Im a student
Tell us about yourself: First of all im living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) playing WoW from 9 months , im working everyday expect weekends from 7:30 to 16:30 , In weekends i usualy play abit more. And thats for me atm Smile if my apply get accepted ill say more things about me Smile)

Character name: Facecontrol
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll like Facecon(TROLL)
Professions: Skinning and LW
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes ofcourse... !!!
Armory:
What is your /played?: 60 + days

Which days are you unable to play on?: There's no that days...
What time do you log on?: like 17:30 / 18:00 ServerTime
What time do you log off?: When raid is off Smile

What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?: All instances cleared many times!!! + Illidan and KJ !!!!
What raid experience do you have in WOTLK: Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 Malygos 10 / VoA 10/25
Which guilds have you previously been in?: SkyDrakes
Why did you leave them?: They Migrate coz of lag here but i love Magtheridon and im not gona migrate..
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?: I dont know Smile i like ya ... before i make that apply im browsing in your forum and basicly y are pretty new formed guild , y have fast progress Smile

Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Danten he's my gf <3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy im joking he's a boy Smile
Why would you like to join: Searching new friends and good company Smile
What can you contribute towards this guild?: idk Very Happy what y all need i can do many things Very Happy Very Happy basicly DPS Very Happy
What do you expect from us?: Nothing personal just friends and fast progress Smile

That was from me guys thanks for wasthing that time to read my apply , HEAVY METAL (rock) Rock'n'roll forever Razz

Created by Facecontrol !!!
Back to top Go down

Rogue Apply >Facecontrol<
Page 1 of 1