Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Raisinblanc/Park Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raisinbl

Raisinblanc/Park Application Empty
PostSubject: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:22 pm

About You
First Name: Alex
Where are you from?: Netherlands
What do you do for a living?: Sleep (nah jk, university Razz)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy that's going for his drivers license w00t and tend to have hangovers alot at sundays, no clue why Smile

Your Character
Character Name: Park/Raisinblanc
Class: Prot Warrior/Mage
Race: Tauren/Troll
Professions: JC/Mining - Enchanting/Tailoring
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Sure
Armory: Armory bugs my PC atm, just crashes firefox down. Will just tell you a bit about my gear. The mage has 3/5 t5 and 2/3 spellfire equipped when raiding. Also combined with some Hyjal/BT random epix. Warrior has 2/5 t4 and kara epics mostly. Will do Kara&Gruul again today.
What is your /played?: i think i got like 150 days on my mage and 18 days on my warrior.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: -
What time do you log on?: 07:00
What time do you log off?: 06:59 Powernaps ftw

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: Actually pretty awesome ur asking since im getting a new PC in like 6 days (damn the shipping) It's an alienware 2.6 Ghz Quattro Core Very Happy
What Graphics card are you using?: It's gonna be a 8800 GTX
What is your average FPS?: Atm its quite crappy, like 15-20 or so, will ofc get better with my new pc.
What is your average ping (ms)?: ~70
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 9, Stable Smile

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: BWL at furthest (dinged 70 on my first char when the pvp patch arrived)
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: 4/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 6/6
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: 5/5 (its 5 bosses right? lol) and lets see.. up till RoS so just not the last 3 bosses in BT
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: Yes on mage, No on warrior

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: used to could, Hi Goat
Why did you leave them?: Left used to could basically because I didn't like the atmosphere from day 1. They tend to blame ppl for it even if it wasn't really their fault (no, not me) Which I kinda disgust. I remember the good old days where the GM/Officers fucked up and try to excuse their way out of it Smile

Well and Hi Goat, got really down with raiding SSC/TK with my mage. Whereas I just said, if i can be on standy, please put me on standby since i'd rather not raid with my mage. They kicked me the next day cause of my "attitude awards raiding lesser instances". I'm hoping to be able to raid SSC/TK with my warrior and Hyjal/BT with my Warrior/Mage. (Basically I'd like to raid mostly with my warrior since hes uber fun Very Happy, but that doesn't really matter in BT/Hyjal since it's still pretty new to me and I would have loads of fun in there with my mage aswell)

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Wikn and probably some more, like Shewolf, did a Kara run with him before I vaguely remember Smile Wikn and I have been in the same guild for a long time, we've both migrated to here from Boulderfist where we were in the same guild together. After that we all got a group apply to used to could, where they didn't really give Wikn a chance to prove himself. Would be fun to once again be in the same guild as him Smile
Why would you like to join: Would love to explore the world of raiding with my Warrior more, and would love to help clearing the rest of Hyjal and BT with you guys Very Happy
What can you contribute towards this guild?: Well, I know most bosses in the game in and out. I can help with the strategies and could lead raids if the leaders wanna take a day off in some farm raid Smile I can ofcourse also give a smile to the guild and I'm always a good guy to have some fun with in whatever, random 2v2s or heroics is really my thing. Other then that I can offer uber l33t insane dmg with my mage Razz and pro tanking with my warrior!
What do you expect from us?: A fun and happy guild where theres not just the insanely obsessed raiders. I'd like to be able to raid further in Hyjal and BT and explore the sunwell with you guys Smile

Best regards and hope my warrior gear doesn't scare you off, my personal experience kind of says gear isn't really an issue. It's a matter of 1 SSC/TK run for me to get sick gear. I'm not using this as an excuse to get a free farm ride with you guys, I'm just aware of how important gear is to a prot warrior. Eventhough my gear might be under par, I do raid kara/gruul every week (still have this week left Smile). Furthermore I think, also with a warrior, Skill > Gear. Gear is just a matter of time, whereas from a good tank u will benefit months (years? Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Dno if i'm missing something or just plain tired Very Happy

But, you want to raid bt / mh with mage right?

And if it's ssc / tk u would prefer going with warrior ?

Anyways, nice app.

Thumbs up

cheers
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Raisinbl wrote:

Wikn and I have been in the same guild for a long time, we've both migrated to here from Boulderfist where we were in the same guild together. After that we all got a group apply to used to could, where they didn't really give Wikn a chance to prove himself.

This is what got my attention tbh and if wikn vouches for u, then u have my vote for sure but hes not here these days Sad Anywayz gl with the apply
Back to top Go down
kookai

PostSubject: Re: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Mage looks good for me to enter for raiding, Warrior will be nice tfor alt runs, will send Padi this way for final decision.
Back to top Go down
padi

PostSubject: Re: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Padi here, ure accepted for trial.
whisp any officer in-game for an invite to the guild, hope u'll like it here with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raisinblanc/Park Application   Raisinblanc/Park Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raisinblanc/Park Application
Page 1 of 1