Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Hunter Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fedeas

Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application   Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:28 pm

About You
First Name: Scott
Where are you from?: Glasgow, UK
What do you do for a living?: Part- time cashier
Tell us about yourself: I used to be a full time cashier working 40 hours a week, I quit as I had almost no time to myself so I found a 12 hour job which pays most of my rent and fits in nicely with my WoW "addiction" ^^

Your Character
Character Name: Fedeas
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Elixir Master Alchemist / Enchanter, I became an alchemist to make my own pots, I have a hard on for Flask of relentless assault and the trinket is handy for some fights where mana is an issue Sad and enchanting for the +4 stats on rings and its pretty handy for disenchanting old gear.
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: I'm always willing to change specs if asked, I don't mind paying the costs as I'm quite good at farming gold, I do respec quite often so I know how to play each spec.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Fedeas
My armory is strange, it's not updated in afew days, I have replaced my blue chest piece for the epic season 3 pvp chest, its fully enchanted/gemed, I also have +4 stats on rings and changed some other gear aswell. I'm a sort of "rat packer" where I just seem to collect gear. BM 41/20 raid spec I have 1900 attack power, 24 crit and 130 hit rating.
What is your /played?: Around 35 days played on this character

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: I'm on everyday
What time do you log on?: It usually depends but normally around 2-3 pm, on by 5 at the latest
What time do you log off?: Around 1-3 am depending on whether I'm working the next day

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Up to Voidreaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: The first 2 bosses
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Everything except Naxx and AQ40

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Death Pact
Why did you leave them?: The guild leader decided to stop raiding and most players left as it was no longer a raiding guild anymore, was a nice guild though.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No one unfortuntly Sad
Why would you like to join: I always see Central Havoc players whenever I pug heroics and everyone seems very skilled, I'd like to be apart of that ^^
What can you contribute towards this guild?: 100% raid attendance, knows how to play his class and has knowledge of how every other class works, isn't afraid of raid bills, always keeps his gear enchanted/gemed and willing to raid past raid times.
What do you expect from us?: A nice guild that moves forward in progress with dedicated players.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1