Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

sinless,shadow priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sin less

sinless,shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: sinless,shadow priest   sinless,shadow priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 pm

About You
First Name:Omar
Where are you from?: miami but live in jordan:)
What do you do for a living?:Am a student at NYIT studyin managment
Tell us about yourself:Wel my name is omar as mentioned before i live in Amman,Jordan^^ . started playing wow 2 years ago got 3 level 70's

Your Character
Character Name:sinless
Class:Priest
Race:Blood Elf
Professions:Herbs and Tailoring
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?:If needed ofc,
Armory this is healin, they didnt upgrade it if u wana see my shadow gear wisper me in game
What is your /played?:85 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?:I can raid almost everyday in the week, but ofc if somthin happens i will wisper an officer or post it on forums. Friday and Saturday i dont think i can.
What time do you log on?: 1600 server time
What time do you log off?: till raid is over dont have an exact time i log off

Hardware
What CPU are you using?:duo core2 2.0 gh 800bus
What Graphics card are you using?:rx 1550 256mh
What is your average FPS?:60
What is your average ping (ms)?:132 to 200 which is really good in jordan no lag nor spikes
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes i do
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?:8

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?:Mc,Zg,AQ20,bwl cleared them
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?:4/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?:5/6 got vashj to 30% never killed her Sad
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?:Iv seen some bosses in Mh, and Bt bosses,but havent been there yet.
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?:I only got kael vial,still didnt get vashj's, for bt attunment am at mh part.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I leveled this character in shattard halls w some friends made a guild there and cleared some intances,then i decided 2 tranfer to magtheridon for more progress joined vanquish, hi goat and now meltdown.
Why did you leave them?: Wel vanquish i left them coz i didnt get along with their gm, he doesnt believe in mistakes:( and had to leave. Hi goat i stayed w them for a while which was good expirience, got kicked because to massive d.c in jordan there was connection problems so got kicked coz of some d.c's, but it wanst my fault. i respect their opinion tbh:)

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Heard you guys have nice and dedicated ppl, good progress too.
Why would you like to join:To meet new ppl and see more end game instances.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: i am as i said a very devoted player i will be ready for raids to dps as much as possible i'll have all my pots and flasks ready at raid time. Il offer help to any1 in the guild if needed.
What do you expect from us?: All good things:)

>You may include any additional information if you would like, to let us get more familiar with you. Good luck<
if u need more information please let me knw:)

Last edited by Magliewar on Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middnight

PostSubject: Re: sinless,shadow priest   sinless,shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Meh how can you have KT vial but not vashj vial Surprised
Back to top Go down
destinator

PostSubject: Re: sinless,shadow priest   sinless,shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm

I do think we still could use another SP, altought I have no idea if we are running SSC again in the soon future. Nice app. thought.

regards,
A fellow SP Smile
Back to top Go down
sin less

PostSubject: Re: sinless,shadow priest   sinless,shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:32 pm

hey guys, wel thanks:) il try my best in finding some pug's thro ssc Smile anyways il see u guys around cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sinless,shadow priest   sinless,shadow priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sinless,shadow priest
Page 1 of 1