Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Shadow priest applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strigori

Shadow priest applying Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest applying   Shadow priest applying Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:07 pm

About You
First Name: Douglas
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you do for a living?: paint Smile
Tell us about yourself: I live in stockholm and studying economics first year in high school, i spray paint as hobby and i listen to rock / trance

Your Character
Character Name: Strigori
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Professions: Engineering (359) and tailoring (375)
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Not rly, dont have any healing gear and i'm to stay as shadow.
Armory: amory is raped, but i have engineering head, Lost pendant from karazhan, T5 shoulders and legs, Vestments of the sea witch, Ruby drape of the mysticant, Fury of the ursine, Studio's wraps, Belt of blasting (got cord of screaming terrors in bag), Frozen shadowweave boots (got chest and shoulders in bank), Band of a'lar, Seer's signet, Hex shrunken head (<3), Darkmooncard: Crusade, Carved withdoctors stick, Orb of the soul-eater and Natherezim mindblade

*ALL MY GEAR IS FULLY GEMED (no greens) AND ENCHANTED (have exalted scryer enchant on shoulders*

i'm hit caped (112 hit and talents) 16.44 crit and 1232 shadow dmg with Darkmoon card fully stacked

What is your /played?:122 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Depends if i have tests day after
What time do you log on?: 18.00-19.00
What time do you log off?: 23.00-24.00

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Kael'thas (not killed, but i can the taqs by heart)
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: All to Vashj (got vial)
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: From ZG to Naxx (full abomination wing, anub'rekhan and instructor)

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Unforgettable (migrated from Vashj since september)
Why did you leave them?: Sl0000w progress, people playing arenas mintues before raid invites and ALWAYS comming home late, so we simply have 2 hours on kael and otherwise, 3 hours of raiding

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: None Razz
Why would you like to join: Coz i wanna play High end PvE and progress in Hyjal / BT
What can you contribute towards this guild?: a motivated, dedicated and hot-headed walking mana pot that does alot of damage affraid
What do you expect from us?: Understanding and social people that really wanna kill a boss and cares for Progress and PvE more than getting some ratings in PvP

one thing u should know: from decemeber the 27'th, i'm of to thailand for 2 weeks

Best regards

Strigori
Back to top Go down
Wikn

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest applying   Shadow priest applying Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:17 pm

Would be nice with a ACTIVE SP so gogo Smile
Back to top Go down
kookai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest applying   Shadow priest applying Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:32 pm

looks really nice, gear loooks top notch and experience also, we are in need other another 1-2 active shadow priests. I will send other officers this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest applying   Shadow priest applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest applying
Page 1 of 1