Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Freyna - 70 Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyna

Freyna - 70 Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:14 pm

About You
First Name: Vincent
Where are you from?: Holland
What do you do for a living?: Working
Tell us about yourself: I'm Vincent 22 years old from Holland. At the moment im working fulltime untill I decided where and what I want to do with my future be it work or take on a new study. Im a big games fan, so that is what I do most of the time when im at home - with WoW being my main timesink ofcourse Wink
Before I started with WoW, I played Everquest for over 4 years in a highend guild as well.

Your Character:

Character Name: Freyna
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: 375 Herbing & 375 Mining
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Freyna (Im getting Season2 Mace this week)
What is your /played?: 26 days on this char, about 120 on my previous main.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Saturday I'm usually not available
What time do you log on?: 1630ish
What time do you log off?: 2400 or later if needed

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Killed Voidreaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: Killed Hydross and Lurker, attempted Morogrim
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Full clear MC BWL ZG AQ20 AQ40 up to C'thun and 4 bosses in Naxxramas.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: on this server only Revived.
Why did you leave them?: because it seems to fall apart fast and I want to be able to raid.

Central Havoc

Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Nobody, as far as I know, unless the recently joined Revived people count Wink
Why would you like to join: Central Havoc seems a proffesional and nice progressing raiding guild. Lots of people who I played with in Revived also recently joined Central Havoc, so thats another reason for me

What can you contribute towards this guild?:
I consider myself a pretty hardcore raider, I got alot of experience with raiding and was classofficer, a Night Elf Priest, on my former main up to Naxx. Beside that I always try to be on time at the raidzone fully prepared, repaired and potted for some fun.

What do you expect from us?:
Friendly mature people, and ofcourse raidage Smile
Back to top Go down
Reddak

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:45 pm

Along with us, officers from revived, one from the most active members with best results. If you need a pala, this one is very good one.
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 am

With the new surge of Pala recruits I have to say were getting full on that class but as you have been vouched for(yes revived ppl have earned my respect already) ill talk to rest of the officers and see what we can do...cheers till then

/Bubble
Back to top Go down
Freyna

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:33 am

Looking forward to your answer

Regards,

Freyna
Back to top Go down
Middnigh

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:44 am

Not much to add, exept get him when possible ^^

Skilled and on all raids. Good geared and will always be on top of healingmeters too. Swallows pots like he swallows for me.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imaran

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:44 am

I lolled in RL.
My favorite palanoob Freyna!!
Hopefully there comes a spot open for you cause this guy was imo the best revived healer.
Didn't missed a single raid when he was needed so if there is an open spot or some1 get's inactive don't invite some1 else then this dutch noob.
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 am

Most revived guys shown some good skill in this guild, so i'm taking their word for what they wrote.
But at the moment we're full on paladins...
- We will definetly keep you in mind if a spot opens though.

btw nice app :>
Back to top Go down
Freyna

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:56 pm

too bad , thanks for giving it a shot tho

GL
Back to top Go down
Imaran

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 am

/cry

Will really miss this guy in the raids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freyna - 70 Paladin   Freyna - 70 Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freyna - 70 Paladin
Page 1 of 1