Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Imaran 70 holy paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imaran

Imaran 70 holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 am

About You
First Name: Jeroen
Where are you from?:belgium
What do you do for a living?: I have a job in the maintenance of helicopters
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23year old guy, that's been graduated for some months now and work quite far from home. Started to play wow again like 3 months ago after a 6months break.

Your Character
Character Name: Imaran
Class: pala
Race:BE
Professions: enchanting 375 and alchemy 375
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Offc allthough i would prefer to stay holy cause i'm holy for ages now
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=imaran
What is your /played?: on this char about 45days now. Have much more on my old main (story will follow if you don't fall asleep against that time).

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Atm i raid mon, thu, thur and sunday and somethimes wednesdays (but if not needed i skip wednesdays raids due to RL hobbies)/ In my old guild i allways checked if we had enough people before i left.
What time do you log on?: Log most of the time around 5.30 after work and then i'm kinda half AFK half playing cause i need to make dinner. I mostly log around 12-12.30. Old guild raided until 11 but allways logged like an hour later and raided for more then a year until middnight.

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Tempest keep i only have exp VR and killed him several times.
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: Hydross and lurker killed and tried morogrim
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?:
Pre tbc i was a holy paladin on dragoblight (PVE server, alliance). I was in the second guild of the server (not the progress of magtheridon though) where i raided up to heighan "the dancingqueen" in Naxx. Been with the guild from the day they entered MC until heighan. But that server was kinda slowly dieing and 4 months before TBC the core members of the guild rerolled horde (burning blade). We lvled all to 60 (I did on druid) and when TBC came out i lvled a paladin again. In februari this year i had to move for my work and in my new place it took some time to get internet (more then 3 months) and in that time my old guild moved from burning blade to veklinash but the reroll wasn't a succes cause for the second time people they lost some people and on that server most people went their own way. When i strted to play again 3 months ago i didn't want to stay on BB cause the server is dead. (1 guild with SSC/TK progress) and decided to migrate magtheridon cause a friend plays here. I got into a new form guild "Revived" where we started KZ and progressed to 2/6 SSC and 1/4 TK. We had a strong core in the guild (like 10-15 people) but we allways struggled to get 25 people focused in raid what resulted in good people starting to tired of wiping over bosses we killed easiliy before. Some of the coremembers stopped playing (went casual). As the pala classleader i tried with other CL to help GM sorting the problems but we couldn't finnd 30 non slacking people with who we could keep progressing.
Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Revived
Why did you leave them?: read up Smile

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: As far as i know i don't know anyone in CH.
Why would you like to join: Now my old guild is falling apart i want another raidingguild with if possible the same progres (or even better offc) then we had before, but the most important a guild without to much drama. A second reason is that this guild also needs a prot warrior and i know a very good prot tank is going to apply to and would be very nice if we could join the same guild.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I can only offer a good raidattendance and my focus in raids. I don't have the best gear ever (not even in miles) and i'm not rich (not ingame neither in RL). So i don't have money to bribe you. I also think i'm not the most difficult people to play with (that's what I think but will not be completely wrong).
What do you expect from us?: The only thing i want is a stable guild where i have the possibility to raid a fair amount of time. I don't expect to raid like all raids but i don't wanna sit outside 24/7 cause that's nothing for me.
I also use the most important addons like omen, deadly bossmod, ctra,... and allways bring enough pots and flasks for raids.

Gonna end here cause if i continue any longer no1 will read all this stuff and i will never get a chance to enter.
More question? Poke me ingame or post a message here
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am

App looks nice..

Don't see any helmet on armory though?
Back to top Go down
Reddak

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:58 am

He got that uber ugly Zul Aman one xD
Back to top Go down
Imaran

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Reddak you evul git stop saying bad words about the best looking plate helm ingame.

It's idd the ZA head with the 35healing/7mp5 enchant from thrallmar.
Gemmed with 9healing2mp5 / 8spellcrit and and 11healing 2mp5 gems.

Also killed second boss in ZA like 5 times now and waiting for the chest to drop but with the like i allways have with drops it will take some time probably (all luck in ZA is probably used with the helm drop on first run).
Back to top Go down
Middnigh

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:49 pm

Poor imaran, do not fear my young padawan

We'll keep grinding ZA :p
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:42 pm

Lovely ! A Holy Pala apply, thought all had lost faith in us Razz....Your gear looks fine and we do need a pala to fill up our ranks. Your good to go.Accepted for a trial PM any of the officers in-game for an invite

/Bubble
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:55 pm

Great application, welcome m8.
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaran 70 holy paladin   Imaran 70 holy paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaran 70 holy paladin
Page 1 of 1