Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Elihza - 70 Warlock applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elihza

Elihza - 70 Warlock applying Empty
PostSubject: Elihza - 70 Warlock applying   Elihza - 70 Warlock applying Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:01 pm

About You
First Name: Cribbe
What do you do for a living?: Nothing at the moment, unemployed.

Your Character
Character Name: Elihza
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Professions: Engineering/Mining
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Of course, no problem at all.
Armory:
What is your /played?: 38 days, 16 hours, 50 minutes

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Hmm, cant think of any because I'm unemployed.
What time do you log on?: 1200 - 1500 in general.
What time do you log off?: 2300 - 0200 mostly.

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Karazhan|?: Have done Attumen a couple of times and I have tried Moroes and Maiden a few times
What raid experience do you have with Gruul's Lair?: None
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Have almost done MC, just Ragnaros left for me. Onyxia aswell.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: V e n d e t t A, Wayward Necromancers, Antignomex, Northern Hellbounds. All in The Venture Co. EU server.
Why did you leave them?: Bad organization in some of them, had the manpower to do raids but for some reason they stayed still due some inactivity.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Danza, my mate.
Why would you like to join: To get the experience in the bigger raids and learn, want to get as much possible out of the game.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: Some activity, from my side of course and a player you can trust at.
What do you expect from us?: To get that trust you know, some friends you can have fun with and that experience from greater raids. As I said want to learn and get the most out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

PostSubject: Re: Elihza - 70 Warlock applying   Elihza - 70 Warlock applying Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 pm

Hello,
your experience / gear is insufficient for the guild atm. Your raid experience is also very low. The warlock CL will have a look at this tho.
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Mitox

Mitox

PostSubject: Re: Elihza - 70 Warlock applying   Elihza - 70 Warlock applying Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 am

hey there!
I have a few points to say about this,
i usually take warlocks with +900 spell damage (self buffed), and you have about 690 or something, so please do some heroics, get some better gear, and get better gems as well, instead of spell penetration, get spell dmg, it will boost your DPS a lot. Further, if people havent got alot experience but do have the will power and the gear, i will give them a chance.

maybe you could check me out at armory and look at gems, trinkets, and the combination of one hander with off hand will give you a lot more +spell dmg. and its not that hard to get.

good luck and try again later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elihza - 70 Warlock applying   Elihza - 70 Warlock applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elihza - 70 Warlock applying
Page 1 of 1