Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Hunter applying to CH.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ôö

Hunter applying to CH. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter applying to CH.   Hunter applying to CH. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:17 am

About You
First Name: Jørgen
Where are you from?: Norway
What do you do for a living?: School and WoW
Tell us about yourself: Im a boy living by myself in a littel town called kongsberg in norway. I play wow and go to school. Pretty mutch do ''Lans'' in the weekend's and im a posetive and patiente raider. I suck in writing english but i talk pretty well. Just so you guys know =D

Your Character
Character Name: Ôö
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Professions: Jc/Mining. Got close to all the proffs except Bt/mh one's.
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Ofc.
Armory:
What is your /played?: 49 days. 38 of them on 70. I levled this charr in BC and im a realy effective levler.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: None i think. I can raid pretty mutch every day in the week. But in the weekends i may end up drinking.
What time do you log on?: Hmm. It depends mostly around 15.00
What time do you log off?: Depends on raid. I stay untill a raid is disbanded. Mostly

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: A intel duel core 3.0 GH'z
What Graphics card are you using?: Geforce 6600 sumthing 512 MB.
What is your average FPS?: 50-60
What is your average ping (ms)?: 100 - 150
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 8-10 Got 20 MB =D But it may disepoint some times. And give me maby a laggspike or sumthing.

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: ZG,MC,BWL,AQ 20/40 Not mutch in 40. My guild disbanded before we got to naxx.
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Voidreaver, solarian, Al'ar. I think thats all. Cant reamember. Anyways readed taccts to all bosses so i will be preaperd to the fights.
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: Lurker, Hydross, Morogrim, Leo, Fathomlord. i have tryed vash. But it dident go well.
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: Nothing Sad
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: No Sad Sorry.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I just migrated here. But Impulse on sunstrider.
Why did you leave them?: Disband Sad

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No dont think so. But i hope to get to know you guys better =D
Why would you like to join: You guys seems like and awsome hardcore raiding guild and im innterested in starting raiding active again.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: A preaperd and ready raider when raids show up. A positiverly and good mood. i will stay until raid disbands. I can cut gems, Think thats the most.
What do you expect from us?: A spot in raids i have signed for and a clean and nice raid whit minimal angry leaders and members =D.
Back to top Go down

Hunter applying to CH.
Page 1 of 1