Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

owlman the resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
owlman

owlman the resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: owlman the resto shaman   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:34 pm

ABOUT YOU:
Frist name: soheil
Where are you from? i'm iranian
What do you do for a living? i'm an university english literature sudent and i dont have any job ATM.
Tell us about youself: i played warcraft III as a proplayer and then moved to wow. my only hobby is playing wow and now it takes most of my time. i'm not a nice guy but i'm not a trouble too. i always focus on my own play and do what ever it takes to be usefull for me and my guild. i spend 25% of my time on reading and learning about different aspects of play style and tactics.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Character Name: owlman
Class: shaman
Race:tauren
Professions: alchemy,JC and secondary professions are all 375( my JC is at 370 cuz i recently took it)
Are you willing to change your talents? yes.what veer my class leader says
Armory:
What is yourt /played? 29days and 17 hours

PLAY TIME:
Which days are you unable to play on? i can play all days of week but it depends on what happens.
What time do you log on? i dont know it depends on my night sleep.
What time you log off? When i'm death tired

HARDWARE:
What CPU are you using? AMD athlon(tm) 64-bit processor 3500+
What graphic card are you using? GeForce 6800
What is your everage FPS? normally 50 but in heavy fights it goes down to 15 ( it's no problem i can fix it)
What is your average ping? 300 to 400
Do you have a working microphone? yes
On a scale of 1 to 10(1 being the worst and 10 being the best) how would you rate your internet connection? 6
EXPERIENCE:
What raid experince do you have pre-TBC? have'nt done any pre TBC cuz i started to play after TBC
What raid experince do you have in tempest keep? actually nothing but i always read the tactics and forums about any fight and i have some IRL frinds in an ally guild with BT experince and they help me alot.
What raid experince do you have in SSC? actually nothing but i always read the tactics and forums about any fight and i have some IRL frinds in an ally guild with BT experince and they help me alot.
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: nothing
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?:

GUILDS:

Which guilds have you previously been in?: the wasnt really good recoil that latlet changed to rebound and a guild named deathknighs which we were all from teh same country.
Why did you leave them?: i left recoil to join death knights to play with people from my country adn now i left death knights to play more serious.

Central Havoc:
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: dont think so.maybe i know some people there but i cant remeber.
Why would you like to join:i want to improve my skills by fighting harder fights and be in a 25 man raid and learn more and more. wanna fight the fights that i always read about.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: my character,my time,my body,my mind,my soul
What do you expect from us?: nothing just push me to improve my self and help me by your advices to improve my skills
>You may include any additional information if you would like, to let us get more familiar with you. Good luck<

PM: i always do my best and try not to be a slacker.i dont have any problem if some one disrespect me but i really et angry if some one disrespect my character. my charcter is more important than me.

my ragards to CENTRAL HAVOC
Back to top Go down
owlman

PostSubject: editing my post   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:38 pm

i didnt link my armory cuz i'm elemental ATM but i have 1783 healing and 147 mp5 .8500 hp and 10200 mana pool.
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: owlman the resto shaman   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:40 am

Pm bubbleboy in-game...I wanna have a chat with you before I talk to rest of the officers about the apply
Back to top Go down
Imaran.

PostSubject: Re: owlman the resto shaman   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:51 pm

"On a scale of 1 to 10(1 being the worst and 10 being the best) how would you rate your internet connection? 6"
I hope that doesn't mean you DC alot cause that sounds not to good.
Back to top Go down
Strigori

PostSubject: Re: owlman the resto shaman   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:53 am

kinda low (TO LOW) raiding exp imo Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owlman the resto shaman   owlman the resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owlman the resto shaman
Page 1 of 1