Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Share | 

resto shaman wanna join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Expen

PostSubject: resto shaman wanna join   Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:20 pm

About You
First Name: Simen
What do you do for a living?: Go to school, play wow and have fun with friends (f.eks Neeron Very Happy)
Tell us about yourself: okay, im a 15years old boy from norway, im in my last year on highschool and trying to get my grades in a positive position. In my sparetime I usually hang out with friends or play World of Warcraft. I've had a break from WoW after the burning crusade came out, but now im back in black and ready to rumble!

Your Character
Character Name: Expen
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Professions: Enchanting / mining
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: actually I prefer resto for both PVE and PVP, but if needed, ya sure..
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Expen
What is your /played?: 97days, 6hours, 38minutes, 10seconds

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Mostly all week long with excepts of course, depending on Homework and IRL stuff.
What time do you log on?: Usually after school, about 14:30
What time do you log off?: ca 00:00

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Voidreaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: The Lurker Below and Hydross The Unstable
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Cleared: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL.
Killed: 4bosses in AQ40 and 1boss in naxx. +all the world bosses pre-tbc

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Tribe(pre-TBC guild @ sunstrider server) on Magtheridon: Elusive
Why did you leave them?: Me + 2others joined Elusive for raiding together, but one didn't show up for raids and "noobed" several times, so he got kicked from the guild then they removed me and my friend also, since we wanted to raid together all 3 of us.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No one at the moment :J
Why would you like to join: You seems like a guild with good players and exceptional raid progress. New friends ingame is also a pluss ofc!
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I CAN HEEL, no but serious; I can be a friend and good guildmate and of course an active player
What do you expect from us?: I expect kind players, willing to help each other out and a good raid enviorment.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers Expen!
Back to top Go down
Expen

PostSubject: playtime   Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:23 pm

btw, on playtime I've answered on "Which days are you _ENABLE_ to play on" Smile
Back to top Go down

resto shaman wanna join
Page 1 of 1