Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adevarat

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:58 pm

First of all let me say Hi to everyone,

About You
First Name: Ovi
Where are you from?: Romania
What do you do for a living?: Student

Your Character
Character Name: Adevaratul
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc
Professions: 375 skinning; 375 Leatherworking (i think skinning will chance to enchanting soon tho for the ring ecnhats from kara)
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: If someone can point out why i should change my spec, giving solid arguments, sure, but i am pretty positive that its the best raid spec available atm.
Armory:
What is your /played?: on this carachter about 3 months, however i play wow for 8-9 months now, used to play on an US server but the raid times where killing me....

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: saturday evening
What time do you log on?: 17:00-18:00 sever time tops if it is a busy day or so, ussually im prety much aroudn all day.. afro
What time do you log off?: 2-3 am

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Gruul's Lair?: farm
What raid experience do you have with Magtheridon's Lair?: farm
What raid experience do you have with TK / SSC?: TK---Void Reaver on farm, SSC--Lurker and Morogrim.
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: I started playing wow just like 2-3 months b4 TBC was released so i only raided ZG, MC and some AQ runs for fun mostlly.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Investor
Why did you leave them?: It disbanded, and i am curentlly in a guild made by a former Investor officer, but i dont see any serious raiding intentions nowadays.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: I'm affraid noone
Why would you like to join: I have the impresion you guys are a nice and progressive raiding comunity
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I always come to raids prepared with all the consumables i need to do my best job(flasks, pots, sharpening stones for poison imunne bosses, buff food, etc). I learn encounters quite fast (max 2-3 tryes, and i always read and watch movies if its a raid where the guild atempts new boss(es)) and i always strive to do the best dps I can, yet controling my aggro. My gear is the best PvE gear i could get my hands on yet, the only thing I would really like to change is the Aldor MH sword, but i was quite unlucky yet(2 bars from vilolet eye: exalted and still no spiteblade), so i am saving up all my arena points for the merciless MH right now. I am used to situate myself in the top 3 raid dpsers, usually 1st or 2nd, depending on gear and depending on what level the boss fight is a melee frinedlly one.
What do you expect from us?: A fun, stabile and progressive core of raiders.

Thank you for taking the time. Please feel free to wsp me ingame for any questions you might have.

Ovi
Back to top Go down
Adevarat

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:41 pm

Dont know why the app doesn't show the armory link, gona try post it again now.
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:13 am

Don't worry about armory, something is wrong with it on this website. Anyways, you looked experienced and geared. AP is a tad low and weapon is bleh, but I trust you are farming for a new weapon. I will have final word with officers but it looks good. I will let you know by tomorrow (Tuesday).
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Adevarat

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:58 am

Sounds gr8. And about my AP, I been thinkin bout that too, but i went with as much hit ratiing as i can because I buff my AP with flasks on boss fights, but its nothin 100% meant to stay like this, i always try to chance gems to get the best result, i guess i will test this more in raids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1