Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dräcul

X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Empty
PostSubject: X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.   X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:56 pm

Greetings Central Havoc,

About You

First Name: Traian.
Where are you from?: Transylvania (Romania).
What do you do for a living?: I'm currently a student.

Your Character

Character Name: Dräcul.
Class: Rogue.
Race: Undead.
Professions: Mining & Engineering.
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Absolutely.
Armory: P.S. : Hope it will update with my current PvE gear, logged off with it on.
What is your /played?: I have currently 17 days played, and 3 days played at level 70 (On this character).

Playtime

Which days are you unable to play on?: I'm online most of the time unless something unexpected shows up.
What time do you log on?: I usually log on around 14:00 GMT.
What time do you log off?: Taking into consideration I don't have a guild at the moment around 23:00 GMT but if I will be granted the chance of joining Central Havoc I'll stay until it's needed.

Experience

What raid experience do you have in Gruul's Lair?: Cleared it on my level 70 Undead Mage, Vulcanus and also on my very first WoW character which used to be my main until The Burning Crusade was released, my 70 Human Rogue, Dracones on Executus.

What raid experience do you have with Magtheridon's Lair?: Had a few unsuccsesful attempts with my ex guild on Ragnaros (with Vulcanus) in April.

What raid experience do you have with TK / SSC?: None unfortunately.

What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?:

My pre Burning Crusade PvE experience:

Onyxia - cleared.
AQ20 - cleared.
ZG - cleared.
MC - cleared.
BWL - cleared.
AQ40 - cleared up to the Twin Emperors (Including them)
Naxxramas - killed 3 bosses, Instructor Razuvious, Grand Widow Faerlina, Anub'Rhekan also had a few attempts on Patchwerk.

Guilds

Which guilds have you previously been in?:

On my actual main character, none. (I would mention my Mage's and ally Rogue's guilds: Vulcanus, started off leveling the character on Ragnaros server when The Burning Crusade was released. Joined "Infected" , raided with them until it disbanded.

With my alliance Rogue, my very first guild was Independence on Executus, left them because had some conflicts with the Guild Master at that time (wasn't able to raid 2 weeks in a row). After that I have joined Reneged with whom I raided for about 8 months, that had a good influence upon myself and my PvE experience, left them because of some real life problems that showed up at that point and wasn't able to raid anymore.(Had to take an important exam). After that I joined Magma (The best 2nd guild on the alliance side at that point) with whom I raided for a short period because I got fed up with the alliance and wanted to start a new life at the Horde side.

Why did you leave them?: Stated everything above.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No one, regretfully, but I would like to get to know you all.

Why would you like to join: Apparently you guys are the kind of guild with fast remarkable progresses, which puts up the bone and are able to make sacrifices in order to progress. That's the kind of guild that would fit me.

What can you contribute towards this guild?: A skilled,loyal,hardworker player, who knows what PvE involves and who is able to focus, give 110% out of him at raids and nevertheless show tolerance and patience.

What do you expect from us?: I'm expecting a professional PvE hardcore attitude from the guild members as well as respect and friendship.

First of all I would like to thank you all for looking into my application (I apologise for the long lines but I tried to make it as detailed as I could) and for taking an unknown player from a different realm into consideration.
I would like to be granted a chance to prove myself and be able to raid with you guys and I promise you won't regret the decision made.

Hope to hear the best from you

Yours sincerely,

Dräcul.
Back to top Go down
Snaxy

PostSubject: Re: X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.   X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:06 am

Very nice post Smile
Back to top Go down
Snaxy

PostSubject: Re: X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.   X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:07 am

dubble post :\
Back to top Go down
Tokamak

PostSubject: Re: X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.   X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:40 pm

Nice application, but gear and enchants are lacking. Therefore i have to turn this application down, good luck on your guildsearch :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.   X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-realm application: Level 70 Undead Rogue applying.
Page 1 of 1