Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Pleasedie Deathknight application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PleaseDi

Pleasedie Deathknight application Empty
PostSubject: Pleasedie Deathknight application   Pleasedie Deathknight application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:15 pm

First Name: Zohaib

Where are you from?: pakistan

What do you do for a living?: I own a recording Studio, music producer/singer. Into professional gaming, play counter strike 1.6 and in top10 players of my country

Tell us about yourself: I do two things in life and been blessed in both, play wow and make music

Your Character: Deaht knight

Character Name: Pleasedie

Class: Deathknight

Race: Bloodelf

Professions: The character was speedboosted, didn't level up my professions since i was aiming to level it as soon as possible

Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: ofcourse

Armory:

What is your /played?: 14 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: 7 days a week, with total focus.

We raid from Sunday - Thursday (5 days a week), would you miss any of these raids?: No without a doubt

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?: i co founded a guild, Immunetodeath, ssc/tk/bt

What raid experience do you have in WOTLK: nax25/10 - malygos10/25/ - sartharion10/25

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: None, since i had left wow before wotlk came.

Why did you leave them?: The guild disbanded
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?: i haven't applied anywhere, tho i played with a player from baneful and he told me he'll get back to me. howver i will start applying when i'll have a solid answer from u guys.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No one.

Why would you like to join:Iam a focused player and look for different challenges, but sadly i can't do them alone and looking for other players who are as hardcore as i am to achive what we all want and central havok is that kind of place. They have skill plus focus and these two things are the key to making the guild great.

What can you contribute towards this guild?: consistency /skill / focus. A person who takes criticism and not blow his headoff. a guy who will probably do anything to be one of the best. Easy to get along with, whatelse could i say, its just don't like to praise myself, lets just say u won't regret it

What do you expect from us?: a place where i'll be at home, comfortable becuase everyones as hardcore as i am, i do expect central havok to be atleast in the top3 ranks of the realm, since they have all the desired recipes to be on top

regards
pleasedie
Back to top Go down
pleasedi

PostSubject: armory link   Pleasedie Deathknight application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm

for some reason my armory link is not showing

[url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Pleasedie
Back to top Go down
Pleasedi

PostSubject: ..   Pleasedie Deathknight application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 pm

For some weird reason i can't put my armory link

Back to top Go down
pleasedi

PostSubject: Re: Pleasedie Deathknight application   Pleasedie Deathknight application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 am

withdrawing my application, applied somewhere else

regards
pd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasedie Deathknight application   Pleasedie Deathknight application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasedie Deathknight application
Page 1 of 1