Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Kudosan - 80 DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kudosan

Kudosan - 80 DK Empty
PostSubject: Kudosan - 80 DK   Kudosan - 80 DK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 am

About You
First Name: Daniel
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you do for a living?: I'm a construction sheetmetal worker.
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm a normal guy who lives in stockholm, Sweden. Currently preparing for the Swedish Championships in sheetmetal work (wtf?) ye it does exist!
I don't really have any hobbies except for WoW so that's pretty much what I do after work unless it's friday, during weekends I play alot more or nothing at all, totally depends on what's going on! Anyways let's carry on.

Your Character
Character Name: Kudosan
Class: Death Knight
Race: Undead
Professions: None at the moment, considering getting something after I've lvled herbalism and alchemy on my druid alt.
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Ofcourse.
Armory: Currently pvp specced so those talents are completely wrong for when I pve.
I have 2 specs that I prefer when dpsing, either 2h Unholy or DW Trispec.
I don't know why but the armory link refuse to show in this application so I'm sorry but you'll have to search the armory for yourself.
What is your /played?: 12 days 16 hours with this character.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Might happen that I miss a sunday raid once every month at tops due to family issues.
We raid from Sunday - Thursday (5 days a week), would you miss any of these raids?:

Experience

What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?: Cleared everything up to Cthun pre-tbc as a prot warrior, quit a week before Naxxramas was released. Began playing again as a druid when TBC came out and managed to recieve the gladiator title in season 3 on a lesser BG. After that I raided everything up to Akhama in BT.
What raid experience do you have in WOTLK: Killed everything in Naxxramas except 4HM and Sapphiron. VoA cleared (Duh), wiped on Satharion and Malygos due to retarded players in my previous guild.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: AFGM Pre-tbc, probably 20 random guilds during TBC and GIMP on magtheridon in WOTLK.
Why did you leave them?: Various reasons, left GIMP because of slacking and retarded members. No offence to their GM though, superb leader.
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?: No.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: No one.
Why would you like to join: Well I was asked to apply by Iscreamz cause apparantly you're in need of a DPS DK. So as I'm currently looking for a guild I thought it was worth a shot. I don't know much about you guys but I'm definately hoping for the best!
What can you contribute towards this guild?: A mature guy who knows when it's okay to laugh and when it's time to put ur warface on and do what you're there to do, and hopefully some decent DPS aswell!
What do you expect from us?: A serious and disciplined guild with mature members who knows how to have fun.

If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to tell me here or ingame.

Thanks for reading, hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
Back to top Go down

Kudosan - 80 DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Havoc :: Recruitment-
Jump to: