Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Fury warrior wanna join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sewerr

Fury warrior wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:13 pm

About You
First Name: michael
Where are you from?:Denmark
What do you do for a living?:Nothing atm im going home until i reach age of 18 which is in 5 months
Tell us about yourself:im 17 years Old Im newly tranferd From Skullcrusher EU to Magtheridon EU been in the guild Meltdown
For 2month Until it Disbandet Sad so im looking for a highly Active raiding guild who hav a goal in WoW

Your Character
Character Name:Sewerr
Class:Warrior
Race:Undead
Professions:375 Bs 375 mining
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: yea ofc Even my Tanking gear isent the Best For The progress CH have
Armory:
What is your /played?:47 days 45 mins and 41 Secs

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: im able to join Each Raid Each Week Very Happy
What time do you log on?: About 13.00 when i wake up
What time do you log off?: normaly 1-2 houres after raid time ends So 03.00

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: AMD 4600+ x2
What Graphics card are you using?: Geforce 7950 gtx2
What is your average FPS?: 30
What is your average ping (ms)?: 135
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 8 I dced Once in Meltdown under alar But i was
back on befor 5 mins

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: I playet Shaman pre Tbc But i cleard Whole MC Bwl and aq40 6/9 and 5/15 naxx
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: 3/4 never tryet Kael But i know Tacs
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 6/6
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: Dont know any
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: I dont hav any Vials Atm

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Meltdown Was in there for 1 motn and 20 days
Why did you leave them?: They Disbandet Gm Left the server and We Didnt had a Raid leader / MT

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Barochus Zoukas kenshinx chirality
Why would you like to join: You Look Like a Great Guild whit mature Players Who Wanna Get Somewhere in World OF Warcraft And Some of my Old Guild mates is in there
Talked To some of them They only got good things to Say
What can you contribute towards this guild?: A Dps warrior who knows hes class im atleast 6/7 each week I Cane Easly Give My spot If Som1 needs it
and I cane respecc to Prot When you need it
What do you expect from us?:A friendly HArdcore guild who Wanna get further in progressing Ingame

>You may include any additional information if you would like, to let us get more familiar with you. Good luck< Well i hope you like the apply
and if i dont get in i would Like to Say good Luck to all of you Guys
Back to top Go down
chirality

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Vote for him. Nice tank, skilled and active.
Back to top Go down
Kenshinx

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:43 pm

/vote he is a really nice player with skilss;)
Back to top Go down
vinchenzo

vinchenzo

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Vouch for this fella,

Good and most of all active fury warrior. A decent OT too..

GL mate
Back to top Go down
Laurentiu

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Vote for him. Very active and skilled with rly good DPS gear, but also nice tanking gear Smile
Back to top Go down
sylvinia

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:28 pm

good and active fury warr can also OT nicely
Back to top Go down
Zoukas

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:15 pm

gl m8
i vote for him...active..decent..knows his class and i miss our arguments about warr gear tongue
Back to top Go down
sewerr

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 am

so any news ? or havent u made up ur mind jet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wanna join   Fury warrior wanna join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior wanna join
Page 1 of 1