Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Gzus - 70 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gzus

Gzus - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Gzus - 70 Rogue   Gzus - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:51 pm

About You
First Name: Ramy
Where are you from?: I'm Dutch/Palestinian, living in Jordan.

What do you do for a living?: I'm a Student at school, other than that WoW is my living Smile

Tell us about yourself: I'm a fun person to talk to, sometimes give out a joke here and there, have perfect English (you wont see any spelling mistakes from me Razz) Born in Kuwait, left there when the gulf war started and went to The Netherlands to live with my mother's family, stayed there for nine years and then continued School in Jordan. I am originally Palestinian but not the kind you see on TV Smile

Your Character
Character Name: Gzus
Class: Rogue!
Race: Hairy Orc
Professions: Mining (in progress) / Engineering
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: I'm PvP spec at the moment, but I'm willing to respec anytime needed
Armory: I'm using Firefox and every time i open WoW Armory it freezes :S

I have:
Hit Rating: 207
Attack Power: 1812 (In Subtlety spec)
Critical Hit Chance: 31% (In Subtlety spec)
(In PvE Gear ofcourse)
Whisper me for more information if needed

What is your /played?:
49 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: 6:30 is a perfect time for me any day

What time do you log on?: I have my Mid-Term Break now, so most of the days I am logged since the day before, if not i usually log on at about 12:00-3:00

What time do you log off?: If I am in the mood of sleeping..at around 00:00-2:00

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 5400+ * (2.8GHz) AM2

What Graphics card are you using?: XFX nVidia GeForce 6200 512MB

What is your average FPS?: 51

What is your average ping (ms)?: 100

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?
: 7, Jordan doesn't have high-end Internet Connections, but i have had no problems with it till now

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: ZG

What raid experience do you have in Tempest Keep?: 3/4 Guild Disbanded before we could do Kael'thas

What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 4/5 People got hacked and we couldn't do vashj

What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: None

Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?:
Trying to get them as soon as possible

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Meltdown, PvP guilds before that

Why did you leave them?: Guild leader did a selfish move by X-fering to another server to join a BT guild, so Guild disbanded.

Central Havoc

Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Kenshinx, Vinchenzo, and Ex-Meltdowners ofc

Why would you like to join: Because i think that Central Havoc is guild with good progress, and i would like to get end-game experience in raiding. I know that my gear isn't the best and that you expect the best from each player, but i know how to play my class and I'm sure if you give me Trial I won't disappoint you.

What can you contribute towards this guild?: A good and active Rogue, always prepared for raids, and a personal encyclopedia if needed.

What do you expect from us?: Good raiding atmosphere, friendly people, and some humor every once in a while

Well i guess thats all you can know about me, did my best trying to make this application perfect. Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Kenshinx

Gzus - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gzus - 70 Rogue   Gzus - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:12 am

Yooo ramy!Very Happy nice apply m8
this is a really great Rogue pretty active but we got already 4actives rogues anyway gl with ur apply!
Back to top Go down
Tokamak

Gzus - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gzus - 70 Rogue   Gzus - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:06 am

App looks good, but unfortunately we are full on rogues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gzus - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gzus - 70 Rogue   Gzus - 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gzus - 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1