Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tralisk

Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application Empty
PostSubject: Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application   Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Greetings members of Central Havoc

About You
First Name: Martin
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you do for a living?: Student
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm a nice and laid back guy from Sweden, most of my spare time I spend on my warlock. I'm very dedicated in what I do and I will fight to progress. Even though you guys are full on warlocks I hope that I will be given a shot in Central Havok, I won't let you down. Smile

Your Character
Character Name: Tralisk
Class: Warlock
Race:Blood Elf
Professions: Tailoring (375) / Enchanting (12 )
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes I am
Armory:
What is your /played?: 50 days on this character, all together on all my characters the /played will reach about 200 days witch is quite scary when I think about it Smile

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: None. If there is a raid, I'm there Smile

- Monday: 18:30 - 01:00
- Tuesday: 18:30 - 01:00
- Wednesday: 18:30 - 01:00
- Thursday: 18:30 - 01:00
- Friday: 18:30 - All night long Smile
- Saturday: 18:30 - All night long Smile
- Sunday: 15:00 - 01:00

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: Intel P4 3.2 GHz
What Graphics card are you using?: ATI Radeon X600
What is your average FPS?: 30-40
What is your average ping (ms)?: 50-150
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 9

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: 3/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 6/6
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: 0/5 and 0/9 Sadly
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: Nope

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: KeKo with my rogue on the server Vashj (Pre- BC), Simplicity on the server Shattered Halls with my first warlock (best guild in the battlegroup) and then on my current warlock witch is on the server Skullecrusher I've been in In Mortis Es Gloriam and Paranormal.
Why did you leave them?: I sold my first 2 characters due to different reasons, my rogue was sold to a friend of mine since I thought I was gonna quite playing when TBC came. My warlock was also sold to a friend of mine before the summer 07, I sold it due to some private IRL problems.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Barochus
Why would you like to join: I would very much like to explore the rest of the PvE content in the game. As I said before I'm willing to work hard to make this happen. I would also like to have alot of fun while raiding and get some new friends.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: A high raid attendance if you let me, alot of dedication to the guild and it's members and of course a lot of DoT's Smile
What do you expect from us?: To perhaps welcome me to your nice guild and let me do what I do best, play warlock Smile

/Best regards
Tralisk
Back to top Go down
Tralisk

PostSubject: Re: Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application   Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:45 pm

It seems like linking the armory lint didn't work, there it is
Back to top Go down
Badol

PostSubject: Re: Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application   Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Only members of the forum can post links it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application   Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tralisk - 70 Warlock - X-Realm application
Page 1 of 1