Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Suggestions for Kael'thas Sunstrider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
destinator

Suggestions for Kael'thas Sunstrider Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Kael'thas Sunstrider   Suggestions for Kael'thas Sunstrider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Since we are currently busy on this boss, I would like to give some suggestions (and hope others will 2) to get bitch down Smile.

Phase 1: We kinda have this under controll.
Phase 2: It's possible to make a macro before the weapons spawn to get your target asap, before the weapons actualy spawn you can target them around 4/5. First nuke the bow down, then the staff. I think its a good idea to put 1-2 rogues on the staff to interupt the spells (meaning allot of les damage overall on the raid). After these are down the shield and the rest ( axe is less important). and then use bloodlust etc to get them down asap.
Phase 3: To just nuke that slow walking dude (forgot his name). Well kinda just in the order of phase 1.
Phase 4: Lets just get here first Razz

So this are all just suggestions/tips how to kill him I found a bit on the internet. If any of you have some more it would be great to post it here I think.

Regards,
Destinator

Edit: hmm think I should post this somewhere else ^^.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Kael'thas Sunstrider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Havoc :: Public :: General-
Jump to: