Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellborn

Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:09 pm

About You
First Name:Bill
Where are you from?:Greece
What do you do for a living?:Student:P
Tell us about yourself:I'm interested in joining ur guild cos i've heard that it's a very good one and has great ambtions about processing in PvE.I always loved PvE, i'm PvE sword, got all needed enchants on my items and all good sockets my spec is Assassi/Combat and here's a link where u can see my talents if u would like too: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Hellborn
I Also have 280% SkyGuard mount and the 100% reputation from Nagrand(Exalted)
Your Character
Character Name:Hellborn
Class:Rogue
Race:Blood Elf
Professions:Enchanting 320/Skinning375
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?:Yes, if u ask me too
Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Hellborn i got the epic bracers from the badges(from heroics and kara runs) and put on some new sockets for power but they're not displayed on the Armory yet:(
What is your /played?:It's 45 Days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?:I'm all days able to play but on Monday/Wednesday i got lessons from 6:00 - 7:45 WoW time but after i come to home i sit DIRECTLY to my pc.
What time do you log on?:usually on 14:00 wow time
What time do you log off?:At around 2 and sometimes maybe 3 in midnight (wow time)I'm a freak:P

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?:Only Void Reaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC?:Unfortunatelly none Sad
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?:Zul Gurub
Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Recoil which is now called Rebound
Why did you leave them?:i Left cos i had greater ambitions in PvE than they did i suppose....one thing i hate about raiding is slackin, so i decided to leave.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:Profit,i'm a very close friend with the guy who made Profit in Real Life.
Why would you like to join:I would like to join because as i said before, i hate slacking and the only thing that keeps me playing wow is PvE.I have great ambitions in PvE and i wouldn't be able to stay in a guild which is not willed to give it ALL in order to fullfill PvE success.
What can you contribute towards this guild?:Good dps, Sence of humor(always with a meter:P) help if anyone needs it with anything, always going to be Ready for raids got pots/food with me and i will be very serius when it comes to PvE.
What do you expect from us?:To respect me,to have sence of humor(with a meter as i said before:D) and to have Great ambitions in PvE like i do, so that we can proceed as a guild!That's all from me, thanks for reading to what i've written and i hope i'll see you in game.
Best Wishes
Bill
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Very nice app Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellborn

PostSubject: Hellborn   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:08 pm

Is it possible that i get an answer please?I have written the application 3 days now but noone has informed me if u are going to accept it or deny it Sad
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 am

Tokamak will have the final word..Hes slacking these days xD
Back to top Go down
Tokamak

PostSubject: Re: Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:03 pm

Full on rogues atm, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!   Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellborn 70 lvl rogue is Looking forward to join Central!!!
Page 1 of 1