Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adanai

Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++ Empty
PostSubject: Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++   Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:49 pm

First Name: Morten
Where are you from?: Denmark
What do you do for a living?: Im a student
Tell us about yourself: I live in Esbjerg in denmark, im a young guy so i go out in the weekends and have fun and stuff, i go to the gym pretty much everyday and i ofcourse I like to play wow 

I got skype, ventrillo, teamspeak, got a mic and im able to communicate in English.

Character Name: Adanai
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Professions: Engineering (450), Enchanting (420) - just deleted mining today and made 420 lvls because i wanted the 64 ap bonus on rings, so working on getting it maxed
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: I have both daggers and swords, i dont care what spec i have to raid with since i enjoy both of them, i got 2 x 143 dps daggers, and sword is 153 dps mainhand, and 143 oh.
The specs i normally roll with are these:
51/13/7 - Mut
15/51/5 - Combat

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Adanai - Note that i probertly will be in some pvp gear because my guild just migrated today so im just having fun in arena atm with some friends. Same thing goes for my spec.
What is your /played?: 51 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: i can play pretty much when i want, when im not going to school that is.
What time do you log on?: around 16:00 ~~
What time do you log off?: Depends if we got raid, if anything comes up IRL and so on, but other than that i normally play to 24.

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?: I cleared, bt, mh, za,kz,tk, didn't play pre tbc
What raid experience do you have in WOTLK: i cleared 10 man naxx, and i cleared 14/15 naxx heroic, obsidian sanctum cleared on heroic and normal.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I recently migrated here and joined vendicta
Why did you leave them?: They got tired of the lag on this server and all that, and decided to move to zenedar today, sadly.
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?: nop

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: nobody, but in the future maybe?Smile
Why would you like to join: Since Vendicta migrated, i have to find a new raiding guild, and seems like a guild that would fit me well
What can you contribute towards this guild?: dps, experience, flexibility
What do you expect from us?: Progress, and serious raiding.
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++   Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com

Apply ++ Adanai Undead Rogue ++
Page 1 of 1