Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrcaCola

Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue   Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:41 pm

First Name: Ahmed
Where are you from?: UAE city dubai
What do you do for a living?: I work for petrol company emarats
Tell us about yourself: well im married and got a buetiful daughter , love football ,cars ,falconry

Your Character
Character Name: Orcacola dont ask how i thought of it !!
Class:Rogue
Race: ORC

Professions: jewel crafting for bop gems which give me boost in any area i lack hit/crit/ap/agi and i got inscription for the imba shoulder echante and for scrolls if needed also got cooking caped and fishing can make food that buffs raid and myself also in any area i need

Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Im combat swords atm its verygood in raids but im willing to change if needed to boost raid dps and can play mutilate raid spec verygood

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Orcacola
What is your /played?:63 days but 6 days on lvl 80

Playtime i can play at guild raid time
Which days are you unable to play on?:NONE
What time do you log on?: 6pm
What time do you log off?:12pm

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC and TBC?: well i stoped playing wow since 2 years ago when i got married did TK and ssc 2 bosses MH but was pugged mostly have raided but i have raided with three diffrent classe war/lock/rogue
What raid experience do you have in WOTLK:cleared naxx first wing with friends guild they cleared naxx while i was on a holyiday anyway i can play my class really well and understand tactics in the first try.. i always try to do the most damge and get no damge from AE and im always prepared for raid pots and food

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?:dudu gone wild friends casual guild didnt want to go serouis raiding thats why im looking for a guild
Why did you leave them?:im still in dudu gone wild will leave asoon as i get accepted
Are you applying to any other guilds than Central Havoc?:NO

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:none but i would like to meet nice mature ppl
Why would you like to join:i would love to be in a hardcore guild and im capable of playing my char very well but didnt really have the time to raid untill i spoke with my wife and she is ok with it u know how women think toward this game :p
What can you contribute towards this guild?: i can use my professions to help guild mates in any way needed will also use my matts if they cant afford it ^^ can make dps ring from JC and can learn any other epic ring/neck if gm needs
What do you expect from us?:friendly funny mature and progressing smothely

i dont have any problem with internet conecction and i can speak on vent if nessery i hope u like my char cuz i have put alot of time and farmed all heroics the best gear i can find thanx cya soon Smile if there is anything else u wanna know plzz tell me
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue   Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:36 am

Gear looks decent but experience is a little low. We will get back to you with an answer shortly, we need to finish setting up our raid layout.
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com

Orcacola lvl 80 Rogue
Page 1 of 1