Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norzan

Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Hey, this is a dual application of 2 irl friends Norzan & Sylvinia our current guild Meltdown is falling apart since some officers are hacked and the MT/leader is transfering away. We noticed you guys need a mage & a sp so we thought we'd give it a shot.

Norzan:

About You

First Name: Lukas
Where are you from?: Belgium
What do you do for a living?: I'm a student
Tell us about yourself: I'm Norzan a 16yrs old guy from Belgium, im playing wow for 1.5 yrs now. 1st played a Human mage on Laughing Skull but then i rerolled on Magtheridon with a few irl mates like Sylvinia who is applying here with me. Except for playing wow i hang out with friends etc, i'm in the 4th year of Science - Economics on school.

Your Character
Character Name: Norzan
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Tailoring - Mining
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Ofcourse im willing to do that
Armory: Im prolly on my pvp/frost gear there but my fire pve gear is 1052 fire dmg, 93 hit, 28% crit, 17 spell haste ( spellfire set, serpent-coil braid,..) you can always contact me ingame for details
What is your /played?: 44 days

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: None
What time do you log on?: 17:00
What time do you log off?: 23:30

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: AMD 4600+ x2
What Graphics card are you using?: Geforce 7950 gtx2
What is your average FPS?: 30
What is your average ping (ms)?: 135
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 9

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: ZG, MC, AQ20, Onyx, Naxx (pre-tbc pug)
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: 3/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 5/6 (Vashj 50%)
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: None im afraid
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: Nope

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Investor, Revived & Meltdown
Why did you leave them?: All of them fell apart Sad

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Was in guild with Middnight, Zoyt, Sinless, Imaran, Laurentiu & Kenshinx
Why would you like to join: You seem like a nice guild that is about my lvl of progress Smile
What can you contribute towards this guild?: A nice & active dpser/cc that always comes prepared to join the team
What do you expect from us?: A decent guild to raid & have fun with

Sylvinia:

About You
First Name:Cedric
Where are you from?:Belgium
What do you do for a living?:Student
Tell us about yourself:I have been playing wow since day 2 as on day 1 the account creation site was down but lets start with the important stuff :p, i have played alot of classes to 70 but a half year ago i started here on magtheridon with some RL friends like norzan.

Your Character
Character Name:sylvinia
Class:priest
Race:blood elf
Professions:tailoring
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?:yes , i can be shadow ( as i was in meltdown 1050 spelldmg ) and i can be holy 1664healing ( no talents included)
Armory:
What is your /played?:51 days on this char but i guess it's alot more if you count up all my char's :p

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?:i ussualy play every day but i could be off on a special ocasion ( wich doesnt happen to much)
What time do you log on?:depends on day ussualy earlier on the weekends like 12:00 and on other days 17:00
What time do you log off?:depends on day again but i'd say 23:30 or so

Hardware
What CPU are you using?:Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
What Graphics card are you using?:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 LE
What is your average FPS?:15 on raid boss
What is your average ping (ms)?:45ms
Do you have a working microphone?:yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?:"8" not nr 1 speed but almost never disconects.

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?:yes, ZG(clear) - naxx(2boss) - ZG(clear) - AQ20 (clear) - MC (clear) - BWL (clear) -AQ40(all except for c'thun dead)
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?:3/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?:5/6 ( vashj 50%)
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?:none
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?:no , close tho ><

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Meltdown
Why did you leave them?:Meltdown disbanded as the raid leader/ main tank left the server.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:Laurentiu, Sinless, some other pre-meltdown members and willing to join with RL friend norzan
Why would you like to join:I know some people there and i'd like to get back to raiding.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: As a spriest i keep the mana of my party up and also put in some nice dps at the same time.
As a healer a nice healer not letting the tanks nor raid down.
What do you expect from us?: giving nice raid events to own the hell of out raid bosses Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoyt

PostSubject: Re: Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:44 pm

i seem to rember you bein one of the meltdown who gave me a whole load of shit tbh...
Back to top Go down
Kenshinx

PostSubject: Re: Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Yoo Norzan and Syl.
i know this both guys the was really good and active in the raid at Meltdown and really good players santa i hope u get win norzan&syl goodluck with apply

/Clap
Back to top Go down
sin less

PostSubject: hey   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:39 pm

hey guys...wel i vote for them.skilled shadow priest:)
anyways gl guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Laurentiu

PostSubject: Re: Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Both really good players and very active. Thumbs up for both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest   Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norzan - Mage & Sylvinia Spriest
Page 1 of 1