Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassy

Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Empty
PostSubject: Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player   Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Hiya CH

About You
First Name:Jozef
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
What do you do for a living?:College
Tell us about yourself:Still going to college IT Studie.. Pretty relaxing outgoing guy love to game pc/xbox360, Also i enjoy watching movies/series daily and going out from time to time.

Your Character
Character Name:Kasminova
Class:Warrior
Race:Orc
Professions:375/375 Mining 375/375 Engineering
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?:Yes prolly
Armory
(It will prolly show mine PvP gear.. But i'm Using 2/5 tier5,Rest is Random epic drops from Bt/Scc/TK)

What is your /played?:89days(Warrior) 140 days(warlock)

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?:Never
What time do you log on?: Usally between 2-5 In the afternoon
What time do you log off?:Around 23-01 (workdays) weekends (01-07)

Hardware
What CPU are you using?:Intel Dual Core 3GHz, 2048MB ram
What Graphics card are you using?:256MB nVidia GeForce 7900GS
What is your average FPS?:20-50
What is your average ping (ms)?:50-150
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?:9.9

PVE experience:
4/4 The Eye
6/6 SSC
5/5 MH
9/9 BT(Warrior 4/9 Till terro) Warlock 9/9)
Magtheridon, Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, Kazzak, Doomwalker.
10/15 Naxxramas, Ahn'Qiraj, Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, all outdoors, zg, aq20.
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?:Yep

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?:Meltdown
Why did you leave them?:Well, I joined them to help out a bit but their seriously slacking too much on everthing.. People always show up +30mins later (When raid should have started) ect ect.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:Nobody
Why would you like to join:I found your guild very dedicated,And i wanna be part of such a community agian.
What can you contribute towards this guild?:The same as what I expect from you, which is only fair. I’m a stable and active raider, I’d like to think I’m a decent person. I don’t care about loot, I just see it as a means to raid slightly better, whoever it goes to it will benefit the raid/guild anyway.
I consider myself to be a nice person. I'm also an honest person. I wouldn't hide any bad points about myself.
I speak my mind, some will like and appreciate that. Some won't for whatever reasons they might have.
What do you expect from us?:A stable raiding guild filled with active people who play every day, are decent and fun people, don't care about loot, can think for themselves and on top of those can play properly. Raids 4-6 days a week. A stable guild to play in for preferably years to come

Think this about covers what I wanted to say, I hope to hear from you soon so I know where I stand.
Thanks for reading and have fun raiding.

Regards

Kasminova
Back to top Go down
Cis

Cis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player   Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 am

http://www.deflection-guild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=319

Says all =)
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player   Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:58 am

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercutio

Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player   Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:00 pm

woops Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player   Warrior (Fury)  Experienced Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior (Fury) Experienced Player
Page 1 of 1