Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiere

Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance   Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:37 am

About You
First Name: Saeed
Where are you from?: United arab Emarits
What do you do for a living?: Student at high school like 4 month left to finish from it
Tell us about yourself: i dont have too much to tell about myself in real life but i have storys in game ~~ cos im Gamer lol i used to play all time and hard worker

Your Character
Character Name: Lumiere
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf ( High Elf )
Professions: BLackSmith (375) Jewelcraft (375)
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: No i dont
Armory:
What is your /played?: 36day / 6hr

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Maby my weekend (Thursday - friday) but some time i dont hang out at my weekend so i can play Smile ill sign on raid planner if using this system
What time do you log on?: lol i cant Say thats Cos i log when ever i can but i play like 10-16hr per day atless
What time do you log off?: when i feel asleep or Wanna Hang out ~~

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: Really i dont know about CPU things
What Graphics card are you using?: Geforec 6600 (gonna get new computer so soon with GTX 8800 )
What is your average FPS?: like 30-35
What is your average ping (ms)?: balance between 300-600
Do you have a working microphone?: i have ~~
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: like 8.5 i dont got D/c But I got lag sometime ~~ but can fix it and im always praper b4 raids and check modem

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: i Wasnt raiding b4 TBC ~~
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Al'ar / Voidreaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?:Morog / Hydross / lurker / karath / Try vashj
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: I never been there b4
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: No i dont have any

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: i was In Skullcrasher in lil good guild but i left cos they so lazy ppl .. i hate lazy ppl i love hardcore raiding ~~
Why did you leave them?: i leave cos of some problems happen between officers and some of our friend left guild and server .. and they lost member till guild became slow on killing boss's

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Checking Guild Ranking of Magthridon Smile you got good rank
Why would you like to join: I love this question lol .. To have Friend who Work hard to improve our Guild and Reach To TOP OF Guilds Ranking !!
What can you contribute towards this guild?: ill do my BEST !!
What do you expect from us?: ill be helpful and friendly and listen to What to say to me !!
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance   Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 am

Pm bubbleboy in-game...Gonna have a chat with you before the officers make a decision
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance   Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 pm

accepted for a trial pm an officer in-game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance   Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin Holy with some Good Gear and Good Experance
Page 1 of 1