Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Froodo

Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:36 pm

About You
First Name: Kevin
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you do for a living?: Study from home
Tell us about yourself: I'm a funloving, humerous ( at least i'd like to think i am) guy that enjoys spending time beeing the best at what ever i choose to do. Other then that, i love spending time with my dog, and watching a good movie.

Your Character
Character Name:Froodo
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Definatly , i always strive for perfection, and currently have the best possible spec for the things i'm doing now
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Froodo
What is your /played?: 165d 5h

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: I can pretty much play/raid every day. Big holidays excluded.
What time do you log on?: Usually around 10:00
What time do you log off?: Usually around 01:00
(Adding tot his, I'm not logged on this entire time, usually becaus i simply have nothing to do besides farming badges at this moment)

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: P4 2.53ghz
What Graphics card are you using?: GF FX 5750
What is your average FPS?:40-50
What is your average ping (ms)?:80-100
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 10 (Bredbandsbolaget 100mbit fiber connection)

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: Basically none
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: None
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: None
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: None
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: Unfortunatly, i do not

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I'v been searching for a guild that fits my type of playstyle (Very hardcore) But have unfortunatlly not found one yet.
Why did you leave them?: People running around with either PvP specs, crappy PvE specs, going AFK in raids, not farming for consumables etc etc etc

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: At this point, i don't really know anyone. This is something i would like to change

Why would you like to join: Seems like a very well organised, professional guild that will fit my playing style perfectly.I strive for perfection in everything i do. I will never stop until i'm the very best at what ever i'm doing.

What can you contribute towards this guild?: A very dedicated, motivated, hardcore member that will practically do anything for the guild. A player that will have very close to 100% attendence, regardless if he needs an item or not, a player that will never hesitate to help a guildmate, or the guild as a whole out when needed, regardless if its for personal benefit or not.

What do you expect from us?: I expect that my dedication and motivation will be put to the test, that i will have a guild that trusts me, that challenges me, that allows me to explore the TBC (ANd WotLK) content as deeply as possible.

Some additional information: I recently dinged 70 (About 9 days ago) and since then have had 5 days played on 70, on those 9 days, i'v managed to get all of the heroic epic item uppgrades (xept from the boots that refuse to drop for me in BF) , all avilable enchants, and all the uppgrades. I'm currently working on farming badges for those uppgrades, and i think that concidering my short time @ 70 , this character has incredible gear.
I do know that most players applying to you're guild has either alot better gear, alot more endgame content or even both. I do on the other hand make up for this by doing exactly everything to catch up to you, studying each encounter be4 we do it, so "learning" the encounter when we are there will take minimal effort, supporting guild members, and the guild as a whole for the encounters i cannot take part in.

Over all, by recruiting me, you would get a very dedicated, humerous and funloving member that i personally think would be a great addition to you're current members.

/ Froodo, Kevin
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:26 am

hey Kevin, the officers will be a little late in deciding this apply coz everyone is on holidays but well reply asap when everyone is back
Back to top Go down
Froodo

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:53 pm

Highly appriciated , however, is there a estimate on when this might be?
Back to top Go down
Imaran

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Probably there will not be much activity until newyear but if i can be honest, don't have to much hope to be accepted cause we are starting BT and we can't afford to have our tanks being equiped in blue gear.
I'm not the decisionmaker (only a dumb loladin) so mitox will contact you when he is back.
Good holidays.
Back to top Go down
Froodo

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:48 pm

Thank you Smile

Regarding my hope for beeing accepted, i'm very split.

First of all, i know i'm alot undergeared for you. My experience in TBC endgame content is limited, and i don't know anyone of you that can vouche me in the guild.

I'm also a very good player, very active, and very dedicated. I'm also willing to do exactly everything to catch up to you. Even if that includes pugging SSC *laughs*

So, on that remark, I'm going to have to say that I'm hopefull , yet realistic Smile
Back to top Go down
kookai

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:16 am

Hey Kevin,
After looking at your application it seems far to say that you are very dedicated, however we are an end game content guild and at the moment your gear is not up to par. The experience can be worked on, however saying that its hard for us officers to take you on a raid when you have no raiding experience. Everyone has to start some where and I understand, personally at the moment i do not think there will be a spot for you, however we/I run Karazhan/Magtheridon/Gruul Pug runs very often, Karazhan and Gruul pretty much every week, and i will try to get you an invite to these to gear you up. I really enjoy your dedication and I thank you for putting so much time into your application. Keep checking here for a final word from the Guild Master.

-Kookai/Blaze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior   Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Froodo - 70 Prot Tauren Warrior
Page 1 of 1