Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Sneaqy - Mage 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sneaqy

Sneaqy - Mage 70 Empty
PostSubject: Sneaqy - Mage 70   Sneaqy - Mage 70 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:20 am

About You
First Name: Fayez
Where are you from?: Kuwait
What do you do for a living?: Army.
Tell us about yourself: Im a funny person and mature, graduated from National guard college and currently live in kuwait. i work as an army man. well kinda.

Your Character
Character Name: Sneaqy
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions: Eng 375 / Mining 375
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yarr, Im willing to change my talents if an officer say so.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Sneaqy
What is your /played?: 61days, 9hours.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: N/A "I play this game 24/7, Incase an emergency happend thats the day i cant play on Smile"
What time do you log on?: 17:00 Server time "to be honest most of the time at 16:00 or even 15:00"
What time do you log off?: 23:00 Server time.

Hardware
What CPU are you using?: i mod and overlock my pc as a part-time hobby. I also used to bench a little bit.. before playing WoW
What Graphics card are you using?: Good enough to play the game.
What is your average FPS?: 30 to 35
What is your average ping (ms)?: 80 to 150
Do you have a working microphone?: I have a working mic. but i dont talk that much Smile
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best), how would you rate your internet connection?: 9

Experience
What raid experience do you have Pre-TBC?: ZG/MC
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: 3/4
What raid experience do you have in SSC ?: 5/6
What raid experience do you have in MH / BT?: N/A
Do you have the Vashj / KT vials?: Nope.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: TheGodFathers
Why did you leave them?: Disbanded.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:Warlegend/Cis/Shewolf
Why would you like to join: I believe I have mastered the arcane art of not sucking at this game,Honestly I went through a large list of guilds and narrowed it down to a select few, with CH sitting on top of that list.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: For the most part i can have absolutely 100% attendance. Like, swiss bank reliabilty, also im sure icant get along with u guys. im very serious raider and player and i would like to join CH just because u guys are good at it and u push harder towards end game content. Smile
What do you expect from us?: I expect a good raiding guild with a nice crew can push and kill new end game content. i expect from u guys pretty much the same i expect from the best raiding guild "a good and a succesful raids"

I see that you have at least 3 raiding mages or maybe 4, so I'm expecting this app to be most likely denied simply on the basis that more 3 mages in a raid is crazy fucking shit. If not, then thanks for taking the time to consider me.
Back to top Go down
Warlegend

Warlegend

Sneaqy - Mage 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaqy - Mage 70   Sneaqy - Mage 70 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 am

greet appl tbh.. and nice Experience with good raid attendance.. you have my vote mate but lets wait other officers to check this on.

GL bro hope you get in. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sneaqy - Mage 70
Page 1 of 1