Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Share | 

70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badol

PostSubject: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 am

About You
First Name: Graham
Where are you from?: Scotland
What do you do for a living?: Student of Aero-Mechanical Engineering Degree
Tell us about yourself:
Currently studying at Uni on my 3rd year of a coures involving designing aeroplanes!!!
Anyway, I am currently on Executus PVP realm. It is a poorly populated realm with only one BT guild and 3 guilds barely running TK. The guild I just left was on the brink of splitting after making VR and Mag only. I suspect I am aiming a little high with your guild with my current gear, but I don't think you will be disappointed with my performance.

Your Character
Character Name: Badol
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: I don't suspect it would be required but I aim to please so if necessary I would be willing.
Armory: (Don't look at my neck piece)
What is your /played?: 81 days 16 hours

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: No set days
What time do you log on?: Usually 17.00 at the latest
What time do you log off?: 01:00 most often.

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Void Reaver only
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: None Sad
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Went through a large number of guild changes. The best guild I was with, I was shaman class leader, we made our first MC run on the 1st of November and killed vaelstrasz on the 28th of the same month. Obviously cleared all ZG, AQ20 and Ony. Did not make any AQ40 or Naxx and did not make past Vael due to constant guild disbands with my very unreliable realm.
Post-TBC I was officer in a guild that made Karazhan,Gruul, Void reaver, Magtheridon.

So far I have found most bosses to be of high simplicity. It was much more of a challenge to run the guild and to find good members than it was to learn the boss fights for myself.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: All executus based guilds.
Why did you leave them?: I think I have quit a total of 2 guilds. I have been officer or class leader in most of my old guilds so in the past I have stuck with my guilds until disband even with very high tensions and emotions as often happens with guilds on my realm.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: None
Why would you like to join: I am looking to join a fast progressing guild again. I dont want to sound cliché but the game really is not about collecting gear for me. The game is about taking new bosses.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I am a little undergeared for your guild but I learn boss fights very quick and not only from a healers prospective.
What do you expect from us?: If recruited I would hope to see a rationally acting guild that does not get torn apart by emotial dramas. I follow the philosophy that the way the guild acts is a result of a good selection process from applications.

Note - I am currently on Executus looking to realm transfer. I am not a nihilum fanboy as I have read so much complaints about on Magtheridon forums!
I am submitting the application here before I realm transfer as I have read your realm is getting overpopulated. I therefore do not wish to contribute to overpopulation if I am not going to be welcome! Very Happy

Please don't consider the level of my gear and take into account that I have not taken the lazy option of grabbing any spirit gear I can get. I see countless resto shamans that take spirit, cloth gear because it drops before they can get mp5. But I have spent time collecting mana regen gear and I like to think I can use it well..
Back to top Go down
kookai

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 am

application looks very well written, you should know that we are now a Mount Hyjal and soon Black Temple Guild, so you should start working on the questing part of those attunements incase you do get accepted. I have not looked at your gear but I did enjoy your application, I will send the other officers this way to see what they think and see if we are in need of a shaman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badol

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:18 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback! Very Happy Unfortunately I am only just post-karazhan gear though.. However, i will start to see what I can get done with the attunements just incase.
Back to top Go down
ae

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:34 am

Im not so sure about the gear part tho. We have alot of our people to gear up aswell and were gonna stop raiding SSC/Tk regularly pretty soon, but then again gear dosnt matter all the time. Ill talk to rest of the officers and let you know. Till then cheers

/Bubble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badol

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:32 pm

If there is any problem viewing my armory, I have:

118 mp5
1538 +heal
11317 mana
7919 hp

Talents are fully resto with Earth Shield. A hybrid build for the mp5 talent seems to be a popular 25man specc, I am happy to specc that if needed. That will give me an extra 54mp5.
I also have Pendant of the Violet eye, which I macro so never forget to use for great mana regen.

I understand if this gear is not up to the standard you are looking for, I had to make recruitment decisions myself and even though people always say "skill over gear", gear is quite important.
Back to top Go down
ae

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:25 am

Im sorry I'm gonna gonna have to deny this apply since we do not have the time to get more people attuned other than guild members and gear them up aswell. Thnx for the apply anywayz and gl in finding another guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm   

Back to top Go down

70 Resto Shaman - Badol - Xrealm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Havoc :: Recruitment-
Jump to: