Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Share | 

70 UD Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salop

PostSubject: 70 UD Rogue   Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:11 pm

About You
First Name: Josh Beaumont
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
What do you do for a living?: Student
Tell us about yourself: Am a determined individual who will give 110% no matter what. I am a good listener with a good amount of initiative so i dont have to be edged in the right direction all the time. I follow orders, however if i feel strongly against something i do speak up; but not to an extent of being arrogant.

Your Character
Character Name: Salop.
Class: Rogue.
Race: Undead.
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning.
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes, will pve spec instantly if needs be.
Armory:
What is your /played?: 40 Days, on rogue.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Friday nights, Sat Nights, Should be able to do everything else.
What time do you log on?: Around 5/6 GMT.
What time do you log off?: Around 11/12 GMT.

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Tempest Keep?: Nothing.
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: Nothing.
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: Full; MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx (besides KT =[)

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Ez. RUIN.
Why did you leave them?: Stopped playing the game for serious reasons, back now Smile.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Kookai, Exodes.
Why would you like to join: Want to join a talented guild to gain experience of TBC raiding and make friends.
What can you contribute towards this guild?: An extremely dedicated and hard working rogue. As well as my time for other guildies and anything else which i could possibly provide.
What do you expect from us?: I am looking for a fun and enjoyable raiding experience, however with serious commitment when needs be. I want to exerperience the social side of the game and conquer challenges together.

My History:
Just want to express a little bit about me.

I originally played a Mage on Darksorrow in a guild called RUIN. Played alongside people who you know as Muqq/Quantz/Gaap etc.. I then stopped playing the game due to school work and a bit of family controversy.
I then played a priest on Shadow Moon in Ez. Here i became their raid leader after taking them through blackwing lair. I was raid leader through AQ40 and the beginning of Naxxramas. Because the guild decided Naxx was a waste of time i moved to another server to complete, only reaching KT but never killing him =[. (Regret!)
I then made this rogue, here on Magtheridon. Which i have played lightly due to school, however come january i wish to delve into the raiding side again as it was my biggest and only passion before.
Back to top Go down
kookai

PostSubject: Re: 70 UD Rogue   Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:35 am

Very Nice App Salop! Wish there were more french speakers to make fun of that name.
I give me vote for this guy, overall good guy, fun to play with and good game sense, i believe he will be a good addition to our guild.

-Kookai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imaran

PostSubject: Re: 70 UD Rogue   Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:04 pm

je ne veux pas de salopes ou des putains dans le clan.
On a déjà Middnight qui est pour les hommes et c'est assez des persons qui ont des problèmes avec leur sexualité affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exade
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: 70 UD Rogue   Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Putain de Salop!

Can vouch this guy 100% he's great... you will love him!

If we don't have any active spots I suggest you take him as a stand bye and fit him in if ever needed giving him an oppourtunity at the next open raider spot.

<3 the Salop

-ExD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokamak

PostSubject: Re: 70 UD Rogue   Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:06 am

I will have my final decision tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 UD Rogue   

Back to top Go down