Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddak

Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!) Empty
PostSubject: Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!)   Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 am

Hello, I would realy like to join Central Havoc, so here is my info:

About You
First name: Honza
Where are you from?: Czech republic
What do you do for a living?: i'm working as computer graphic for advertisement company, monday - friday 8:00 - 16:00
Tell us about yourself: I'm a "school class joker" type of guy, optimist forever, you will realy rarely find my in bad mud (or you event wont, cuz i can pretty good mask it Smile) In computer games i'm focused and quite competetive, becuz i'm know how to play games. Before wow i have been progamer in quake3 arena and unreal tournament, in privacy i'm drawing, making ilustrations, playing on electric guitar and some fitness and beer drinking actions on fridays or saturdays.

Your Character
Character Name: Reddak
Class: Priest
Race: lol? undead
Professions: Mining / tailoring
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: i will go for any dps talents you will wants me Smile being a healer killed a game for me, and after that i have got a 4 months break Razz ...
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Reddak
(a note: its highly probable that you will find a pvp gear on my. As while i'm grining i'm wearing it. As pve i got 1002 shadow dmg, 8460 mana in best kara / crafted / heroic gear
What is your /played?: 119 days, 19 days on this lvl. I was playing a paladin when TBC started, dinged priest like ... 6 weeks ago? (i got a paladin on this server too, atm he is prot, but as helaer i got 1800 healing Razz)

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: I can play 7/7 (and i'm pretty sure i will atend every single raid day, since i'm living alone, i can do on evening whatever i want to do). If i wont get an invite, i will farm and stay on standby or something, if you have it, ready for join until raid ends ^^
What time do you log on?: 17 00
What time do you log off?: 24 00

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Void Reaver, and 2 kills after the patch where they buffed him
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: killed Hydross and Lurker, Morogrim best atempt on 61%
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: All 40man cleared, but in Naxx only 7 bosses, after first try on Loatheb, my guild has disbanded becuz free migration has opened that day. All top geared players left that day.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: on this server only Revived
Why did you leave them?: many dramas last day and revived stoped with progress. I have been a class leader of priests here, tryed best to keep with GM guild together, but just too many slacked, and many other players just havent more energy for wipe on bosses which have been already on farm.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: no one since i'm reroler from Haomarush (reroled 7 weeks ago) But i'm pretty sure i have been in some heroics with someone from you Smile)
Why would you like to join: I'm consider myself as hardcore and profesional, and i'm sure you are too. And your progress is close to where i have ended
What can you contribute towards this guild?: Loaylty, profesionality, good spirit (i'm forum troll and during non raid an experienced trash talker), also, i'm always full prepared with all consumables i can get, full focused for a whole time of raid. Even such a stuff like food or toilet cant disturb me, since i got computer in kitchen. I got fridge 1,4 meter behind my back, and toilet 2 metres from my left hand. And ofc, i'm not ninja afker or ninja DCter. I got ADSL and UT3 ready computer, so i dont have crashes. My connection is stable 363 days in year (means i can have one dc if there is a storm :p)
What do you expect from us?: Progress, good mud, not redicilous drama, focus, profesionality .. mostly the same stuff which i offering to you ^^

>You may include any additional information if you would like, to let us get more familiar with you. Good luck<
I'm think i have already told you all. Just i can add that if you will find my spell dmg as sux, its all mostly due to my main hand - got realy crap dps weapon. But i got stored arena points, storing them for s3 gear, but for join you, i can spend them for get S2 dps dagger anytime *got 3k), if i will make a 40 spell dmg or soulfrost on it, my dmg will jump to 1123 shadow dmg.
Yes, and this is very important, i'm hetero and i'm listening to hard rock and heavy metal. Moo?

I hope you have enjoyed reading and i'm hope for soon cooperation ^^
Reggards /Reddak
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!)   Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Some gems need changes on your gear but overall looks good. Contact Magliewar in-game so we can speak.
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com

Reddak 70 Priest - Shadow (the only true faith!)
Page 1 of 1