Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Share | 

Noozie 70 Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noozie

PostSubject: Noozie 70 Priest   Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 pm

About You
First Name: Martin Aleksander
Where are you from?: Norway, Kongsberg
What do you do for a living?: Student
Tell us about yourself: Im an geek, playing each days, each hour except when im with my girlfriend (yes, geeks can have girlfriends too!)
I expect a serious guild. Which I hope you are. That you start inviting at the raid time, or announce that their will not be any raids, so ppl don't need to whisper and wait after the invite time is over and nothing happends. Did you just say, Whipe? Whipe is a part of the raiding.

Your Character
Character Name: Noozie
Class: Priest
Race: Bloodelf
Professions: 375 Shadoweave Tailoring / Enchanting
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Noozie
What is your /played?: 45 days playedtime. As im an bloodelf, I don't got the playtime from pre-tbc.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Mostly weekends. Fridays and Saturdays due to travelling, girlfriend, etc. Except, im able to play all day, each days.
What time do you log on?: 4 o'clock gametime
What time do you log off?: 3 at night time, gametime.

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Temptest Keep?: Void Reaver
What raid experience do you have in SSC?: Lurker
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: All, except Naxx.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Elusive, didn't like the guild at all. Rude leaders. One of the kinds: "we're highranked in the guild, everything we say is correct, if you're arguing on it, its a /gkick"
Why did you leave them?: Didn't fit in with the guild, the leaders didn't have respect for me, so no way that they will get my respect.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Wikn & Deadricx, irl friends.
Why would you like to join: Migrated to the server so would like to start raiding. You were the choosen one, atleast I hope, as I got irl mates in the guild. Don't know the guild itself quite much : )
What can you contribute towards this guild?: I can offer you a active membership. Im a trusty player, which means I show up at each raids I've signed for.
Im not a disser, neither a flamer. I have respect for people, as long as they have respect for me.
Runned a guild as a guildmaster on my other server. Hosting dkp, phpraid signups, website. Know basicly the standard exp about php, mysql and html in case you need help with anything.
What do you expect from us?: I've told the most tbh. I hope I get a warm welcome if I get picked. Noticed messages when I've joined other guilds, saying: "oh noes, another priest.. sigh..". I don't find that very comfortable. I think you got my point in some way, all I want is a guild that runs great and have a cool attitude. As I had enough with my previous guild.

I may spec Shadow if you want so. Got full geared for damage. From Karazhan > Gruuls Lair. Basicly standard gear.

My healing gear is about half of merciless and half of random epics. About +1500 healing bonus and +100 mp/5. Its not very "whow", but it works. And I may respec to Mooncloth tailor for the set, but its hard to get the mats, as im broke due to full crafted shadoweave for damage recently.
Would love to get some help to farm the mats for a cheap price tho : )

Anyways, if there should be anything or something I missed in the application, don't hestitate contacting me.
Best regards, Martin <Noozie>.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadricX

PostSubject: Re: Noozie 70 Priest   Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 pm

GET HIM! His pr0!

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercutio

PostSubject: Re: Noozie 70 Priest   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:08 pm

Far as i know we need priests...