Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUUUURZ

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:09 am

About You
First Name:Kenneth
Where are you from?: Norway
What do you do for a living?: school /medical

Your Character
Character Name:Fuurz
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions: Tailoring and enchanting 375 / 364
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes
Armory:

What is your /played? 81days

:

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?: Saturday
What time do you log on?: 14:00
What time do you log off?: 02:00

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Gruul's Lair?: Done
What raid experience do you have with Magtheridon's Lair?: Done
What raid experience do you have with TK / SSC?: All expect vashj
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?: 2biosses, first boss and void reaver.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?: was in einherjar on bladefist server thats also where i got all my prev experience pre tbc and in tbc. And ive been in central havoc before but was kicked coz of in activity coz of family prob and i went for 3weeks to New york on vication whit grandfathers and oncel.

Why did you leave them?: I left einherjar coz the guild splitted and all members atleast the best went over to bad news and i lefted and migrated to magtheridon to explore and see if could get more experience there.

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?: Magliewar i was whit him when he started the guild.

Why would you like to join: Coz i respect the guild leader and i respect the speed of and the progreess the leader have had in this short of time whit hes guild
And since i dont want to go back and join a karazhan raiding guild and almost start all over again this i sort of my last hope!

What can you contribute towards this guild?: Well hopefully good dps and 1000% focused player whit good teamconnection and helpfull at all times.
Im a rly helpfull and kind mate to play whit and will always be prepared for raids im attuning!

What do you expect from us?: Well dont rly expect anything i already know what i will get if i get in here again. i allredy know how fast and good this guild progress and well i guess thats why im applying here again as one of the last chances i have to continue playing anymore before the nexxt expansion comes out!

So i guess what im expecting here is to not be was i were in PRETBC to play so mutch and dont get the chance to crush all encounters before the next expansion.
ANd i know this is the place for that!

So thats it! now i hope that magliewar will expect my appoliogy for not being active the time i was in this guild before and expect my apply!

Ty for your time and ill see you around!
Back to top Go down
FUUUURZ

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 am

forgot armory:D
Back to top Go down
Fuurz
Class Leader
Class Leader

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 am

as you can see i did wrong in the "experience" thing i wrote:P

I thougt i wrote "bosses alar and void in TK exp but instead i wrote it on
PRETBC line:P

So in pre tbc ive cleared all expect naxxarams there ive never been!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply
Page 1 of 1