Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolothia

Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Empty
PostSubject: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:10 am

Hi Guild Mates!
Some friends of me and I want to start a new Naxxramas PUG. We want to start in about 2 weeks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What u need ->
You need the attunement (a quest where you pay some gold at light hopes chappel to Archmage Angela Dosantos and you will need -> 1 Righteous Orb, Arcane Crystals and Nexus Crystals. The Righteous Orb can be farmed in stratholme Bastion, Arcane Crystals can be found in Thorium Veins you have to mine, Nexus Crystals -> Enchant a 60 Epic. All the mats are in the Auction House too) (btw the mats cost about 100 gold all together in Auctionhouse... but just think of Pre BC times... you would have payed 200-300gold or more. And if you are attuned once you will stay attuned. Good Deal!)

You need a Char from lv 60+(with some BC gear) or a lv 70 Char.

You need to take some whipes till everyone knows the tactics.

You need to listen what the raid leader says ( the Raid will be leaded by Ildy and me-we both have experience!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will get ->
Nice Naxx gear (still looks awesome and has awesome stats)
Naxx Weapons ( to pose with ^^)

The Experience of the best instance Blizzard ever made!

and tons of fun (if it works)

So if you want to support us raiding this instance before blizzard is nurfing it.

Updates will come Soonish. I am looking forward to have fun with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tayra

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:05 am

Think it's required honored with Argend Dawn to get the quest.
Back to top Go down
Placid

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Could be fun! How many ppl are you aiming for in the raid?
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:07 pm

im attuned with my shaman/pala/druid so ofc im in xD...always wanted to do naxx
Back to top Go down
Kolothia

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:11 pm

Tayra wrote:
Think it's required honored with Argend Dawn to get the quest.

You need to be at least Friendly. The higher your Rep the less you have to pay ^^ thats all
Back to top Go down
Tayra

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Kk, then i'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)   Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naxxramas (Pre Wrath of the Lichbaby...King)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Havoc :: Public :: General-
Jump to: