Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Tayra - Paladin app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayra

Tayra - Paladin app Empty
PostSubject: Tayra - Paladin app   Tayra - Paladin app Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:24 pm

About You
First Name:Morre
Where are you from?:Sweden
What do you do for a living?:Nothing special just school.

Your Character
Character Name:Tayra
Class:Paladin
Race:BE
Professions:None :*(
Are You Willing To Change Your Talents?: Yes if it's needed.
Armory
What is your /played?:22 days, 6 Hours with this character.

Playtime
Which days are you unable to play on?:I'm there whenever it's needed.
What time do you log on?:Around 15:00-16:00 when i'm back from school idd say.
What time do you log off?:depends on what day it is mostly around 01:00-02:00

Experience
What raid experience do you have in Gruul's Lair?:Cleared as warlock and paladin.
What raid experience do you have with Magtheridon's Lair?:Cleared as warlock
What raid experience do you have with TK / SSC?:Cleared as warlock
What raid experience do you have pre-tbc?:-MC Cleared -BWL Cleared -AQ20/40 Cleared -Naxxramas Spider Wing if i can remember it right.

Guilds
Which guilds have you previously been in?:None serious tbh, this was mostly my alt for some time so i havent had any "previous guilds" what so ever with this character all the gear comes from alt runs from my mains guild that i was playing before i decided to play this character.

Why did you leave them?:Lets just say my old guilds GM was not that delighted with me :>

Central Havoc
Who do you know in Central Havoc?:Not much really just what some irl friends told me about it.
Why would you like to join:Reasons are simple; I miss PvE, i've been always an PvE focused player, and when my warlocks guild disbanded i decided to try something new, Basicly, i'm looking for an active PvE guild with good progress & friendly atmosphere. I've noticed your PvE progress and decided to give it a shot, so here i am, applying.

What can you contribute towards this guild?:
What do you expect from us?:I'm not a guy who expect things, but i've would say i expect to play with some social cool players and do some serious raiding and raidprogressing in the future.
Back to top Go down
ae

ae

PostSubject: Re: Tayra - Paladin app   Tayra - Paladin app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:34 am

Your gear looks fine with proper enchants (thank God no spirit, been seeing alot of palas with it)...Anywayz can u tell me the name of ur warlock?? just curious and once ur in CH i want u to go farm some badges for "Band of Halos". Waiting to see you in-game then
Back to top Go down
Tayra

PostSubject: Re: Tayra - Paladin app   Tayra - Paladin app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:39 am

Doomz thats my warlock,
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

PostSubject: Re: Tayra - Paladin app   Tayra - Paladin app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Accepted for trial : Whisper Magliewar for invite
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tayra - Paladin app   Tayra - Paladin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tayra - Paladin app
Page 1 of 1