Central Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Havoc

Central Havoc - A Magtheridon EU WoW Guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree Domains at .co.nr

Vaul - 70 warrior app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaul

Vaul - 70 warrior app Empty
PostSubject: Vaul - 70 warrior app   Vaul - 70 warrior app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:31 pm

Having seen the recruitment thread on the official forums, I'd like to apply to join Central Havoc.

Currently I play over at Tarren Mill, level 70 prot warrior. My gear is instance blues and one kara random epic. Background on my WoW playing is as follows.

Played in the open beta, and then from launch on dunemaul as an alliance warrior. Got to level 60 and found a raid guild. Soon became MT, and progressed through all instances up to and including AQ40. Guild leader left around the time that TBC launch was incoming and the guild fell apart. I realised that Orcs > Humans and rerolled Razz.

The grind from 1-70 really took away my enjoyment of the game and I decided to cancel my account. After about 4 months though I began to get the urge to play again and reactivated. After a while spent playing through the dungeons I wanted to start raiding Kara. Joined a few start up guilds, but they clearly didn't reflect my attitude to the game, so I decided to /gquit. I decided to look at transfering to another realm, and lurking the guild recruitment forum, and that's what's brought me to here!

Playing wise, I play to progress through the end game. The only thing I'm interested in is that feeling of downing a boss for the first time with a well practiced team. Raiding should be fun, with each player having a mature focused attitude while also recognising that WoW is a game, and although it's important to focus, it's not amilitary operation.

I'll leave it at that since I think I just wrote an epic, hope to hear from you soon!

- Vaul
Back to top Go down
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

PostSubject: Re: Vaul - 70 warrior app   Vaul - 70 warrior app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:06 am

Nice application, sorry about the recruitment forum. We are currently fixing that issue. Welcome to the guild m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Iscreamz
Guild Master
Guild Master
Iscreamz

PostSubject: Re: Vaul - 70 warrior app   Vaul - 70 warrior app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Welcome, cya on magtheridon!
Back to top Go down
https://central-havoc.forumotion.com
Fuurz
Class Leader
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Vaul - 70 warrior app   Vaul - 70 warrior app Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm

PLz make sure your ready to play hardcore. AFter some karazhan cleared runs. we will go hard on Gruul - magh and so on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaul - 70 warrior app   Vaul - 70 warrior app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaul - 70 warrior app
Page 1 of 1